• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. May I join the LS?

In-Game name: Grass Walker

Hello, Erk!

We give the LS out in character if one of our characters has met yours ICly.  If you're interested in RPing with us, my name is Rhesh'ir Zhwan in game. I can let you know when we're RPing so you can meet us.

To be honest, our LS is not very active in terms of RP itself, and is usually used to communicate short messages to other chars within the company. Hope this clarifies!

Also! A big welcome to our newest member, Gem!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A big welcome to our newest member, Chris! Thanks so much for joining!

We are working extra hard to obtain a house, so AWers are super active! Endgame content is also a focus, as well as RP. Basically, our presence in game is going strong. 

Please check our website here if you're interested in joining, or if you have any questions.

Thanks! :D

AW finally has a house of our own! Soon it will be open to IC business/rp, but for now we are in the decoration process. We'd love to get to know our Ward 6 neighbours, and anyone else who wants to drop by!

Mists, Ward 6, Plot 30!

Thanks EVERYONE in the FC for your hard work and dedication. This is a huge success! Enjoy it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MEGA CONGRATS to all eight of us! 8D Finally beat that damn Twintania. So proud of all of you~ 

Though, it honestly didn't take us that long from when we first started trying to fell her. Mainly because we're awesome~ <3

We're going to be taking the rest of the FC through this Sunday and possibly Thursday.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohmigod we've grown up so much.

-sheds a tear-.

;u; I'm so proud.

-------

Speaking of, if there's any who are interested in meeting us, feel free to visit ward 6, plot 30 in the Mist! There's almost always someone around, and we'll be more than happy to RP or simply answer questions and have chit-chat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to our newest members, Misha and James! Glad to have you with us!

Tonight is raid night in AW, so we're going to be taking through some our new or newly geared members through Turns 1-4 of Coil in preparation for Twintania and beyond~ See you all later for funsies!

Got some EXCELLENT progress in Turn 5 for the newbies last night. So proud. -single tear-

We'll get her for sure.

In the meantime, AW-RP's newest company arc is starting. See you all for TNRP tomorrow!

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of newbies through Turn 5 now, so Turns 6-9 are on the horizon! Congrats to our  new Turn 5 veterans~ ;3

Also, until further notice, applications to join AW-RP are temporarily closed.  We have a lot of new members still breaking the ice, and a few more on the way. I will post here and change the website announcement when we re-open. Thanks for your understanding!

Apps are once again being taken!