Ardent Lotus «Pearl»

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a warm welcome to some of our most recent members. Thanks for joining us!

The end of the Garlean arc has occurred. AW-RP's personal FC timeline has caught up to the Main Story Quest in FFXIV's timeline.

I added the FC's accomplishments thus far in the "About Us" section.  If you are considering joining, please make yourself aware of the type of deeds this Company has done just to make sure they sound like fun to you and jive with your own character concept. (: We are first and foremost an Adventurer RP guild, and will always be so!

Hope everyone has having a wonderful start to their Starlight Celebration! See you in game.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm a bit of a new player to the game but I have been catching on rather quickly. I was just wondering if your Free Company was still recruiting and what the requirements were for submitting an application or becoming a member. I used to play WoW a lot but got tired of that sort of scene, this game has tons more to do and from what I've read a lot of Lore as well for each race. At the moment I am a level 41 White Mage, also trying to level THaumaturge to 26 but without those leve allowances it's been a pain. But I'm 6 levels away!

At any rate, thank you in advance and I hope to hear from someone soon! My character in game is named A'eyro Bacho'ir

• 1 month later...

It would seem as if this guild isn't active anymore or am I mistaken? A shame, since the concept looks lovely!

You are indeed mistaken~ ;3

AW-RP is quite active, just not recruiting at the moment. We'll be opening applications back up in about a month or so. :)

• 3 weeks later...

AW-RP is OPEN for new member applications!

Click here to learn how to join! (It's easy.)

Click here to fill out the new member application! (Please create an enjin account, if you don't have one already. Thanks!)

We look forward to seeing you and your characters! <3

Tonight AW-RP will be having an in-game meeting around ~8:30 Eastern Time for Company members within the estate. Any and all are welcome to come and lamp to see some of what we're about, and what we're currently tackling as the 81st Foreign Levy. 

Mist > Ward 6 > Plot 30 (The Medium house on the very bottom right, on the map!)

If you're interested in membership to the FC or looking to making RP connections, please send us a message! We'd love to branch out and hear from you.

My in game characters are Rhesh'ir Zhwan and Trisselle Rondelet.

:chocobo:

AW-RP is very much active, to echo on our guild leader! If anyone's curious or wants to come prod around for roleplay, we're at plot 30 in the Mist, Ward 6. You can always lamp around our RP spots too if you'd like.

Our most recent event was just yesterday, an IC-run of Labyrinth of the Ancients! It was quite a blast. :)

Welcome to Mike, Drew, Noodle and Jo! Thank you so much for joining. :D

IMPORTANT! For now, applications for AW-RP are on hold. We are still accepting them, but we will not be doing interviews for a while. Thank you!