Seeking More RP Partners

Greetings, everyone! I believe I've made a post like this before when the game first released and met some very interesting and amazing people through it. Sadly, a lot of those people have since left the game or busy themselves with other things and aren't readily available to RP. Therefore, I am apparently looking for other people to hang and spend time with! I have a few other characters now that I'd be more than willing to/happy to RP on, if anyone is interested!

This also goes for RPing siblings, cousins, distant family, etc. I'll give a very, very brief back story of each character and some of their history. If anyone is interested or simply wants to hang, please feel free to let me know. I'd be happy to interact. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration!

Val is incredibly rude. He's probably the least enjoyable of my characters, but also my main. He's humorous and comical and can be a great ally if one manages to push past that absurd and incredibly offensive exterior of his. The problem is that he has little to no filter, unless his lady is around. Speaking of, he is currently engaged (story and reasons that one will simply have to find out) and spends most of his time drinking, training, or being a bodyguard to said fiance. He tends to care about no one but himself and likely won't get himself involved in things unless there's something in it for him.

--Currently Deceased--

A stark contrast to Val, Cyrus is a gentleman in every sense of the word. He's the kind of guy that opens doors for ladies, champions an individual's honor, and all of that thing. Ever since he was a child, Cyrus dreamed of becoming a valiant knight to help ward off Eorzea of evil and all that kind of stuff. In short, he's your typical white knight. He is also engaged, which only hardens his desire to become a well-trained and valiant knight. If anyone wishes to be his teacher, then that position is also open!

Vallois is an Elezen of few words. He's generally dispassionate and doesn't wear his emotions in the opening, preferring far to keep his thoughts and opinions bottled up inside rather than making them known to those around him. This makes him exceptionally efficient as a mercenary--his primarily line of work--as he is willing to take whatever job he can in order to find some sort of pay and help him afford his next meal. He does not, however, make an entirely entertaining conversational partner, but people are more than welcome to try!

Currently he resides at the Harbingers' Estate with his friend, X'unmei Noh, though current plots and storylines may estrange the characters and he'll be out on his own again.

Vincent "Vinnie" Laurentius is a pretty easy going guy. He's kind of like a watered down version of Val. He dislikes work and prefers to lounge around and let others do things for him. As a Turk, however, he understands that there are things that must get done and, while he gripes about having to complete it, he'll take ever effort to ensure the task is done. He's no stranger to flirting with women and having a drink, and would be happy to sit and converse when he isn't working.

When he is working, however, he keeps a somewhat professional business-casual demeanor about himself. He'll still toy with others and joke around, but only insomuch that it does not directly endanger whatever task the Tailor has given them. If anyone would like to contact the Turks, be a member, or would just like to find a way to interact with them in general, feel free to ask!

I'll go ahead and be up front and state that Melfice is meant to be a relatively evil character. He runs an old-fashioned clinic in Ul'dah in which he offers "natural" healing to those that dislike the use of magic. Simply put, he claims to have little to no affinity for channeling aether. He also tends to act like a bumbling idiot in public to further ward away that he is actually quite skilled.

Melfice is a noble and has little to no friends, only a young lady that acts as his confidant and mistress. He spends most of his free time studying or experimenting on things. He's not the kind to go out of his way and simply mass murder thousands of people, so much as he enjoys watching the cause and effects of introducing negativity or something they aren't used to into one's life. His experiments require a massive amount of aether, and thus he tends to only leave his home when seeking to harness more.

So those are the ones I play the most! If anyone is even remotely interested or has concerns, please feel free to send me a message or let me know in game on any of those characters! Thanks again for all of your time!

I'd love a RP partner thats consistently on during mid morning hours, CST.

As for relationships, I have a Hellsguard main and a Wildood/Hellsguard alt (they're not related).

If you're on around the same time as me, I wont mind coming up with a second alt if you want one of your characters to have a relative.

I'd love a RP partner thats consistently on during mid morning hours, CST.

As for relationships, I have a Hellsguard main and a Wildood/Hellsguard alt (they're not related).

If you're on around the same time as me, I wont mind coming up with a second alt if you want one of your characters to have a relative.

Sadly, I'm not on around those times =( I'm sorry.

I probably should have said ahead of time that my schedule is pretty sporadic due to work, school, relationship, friends, etc. I do try to be on when I can, though! I'm mostly on during the evenings and such CST.

Erik is searching for a few friends to add to his usual rp friends. Look him over and pick one of your's you feel he would connect with. I have a few friends I'm about to dip into a new storyline with, and would love the company. I need smarties for this one.

After looking over your profile, I think Cyrus would best fit your needs! We can certainly get together and hang/RP them sometime and see what happens =)

Rinette definitely wouldn't get along with Val very well and probably wouldn't with Melfice, not quite sure on that. But she would get along great with Cyrus or Rhel'a! If you ever find yourself wanting to RP either of them send me a tell.

I'm on throughout the day but can't really RP until 9PM PST. If I'm lucky I can RP 2-4PM PST. Not sure what timezone you're in and how those times work for you.

Rinette definitely wouldn't get along with Val very well and probably wouldn't with Melfice, not quite sure on that. But she would get along great with Cyrus or Rhel'a! If you ever find yourself wanting to RP either of them send me a tell.

I'm on throughout the day but can't really RP until 9PM PST. If I'm lucky I can RP 2-4PM PST. Not sure what timezone you're in and how those times work for you.

I'm sorry I didn't respond to you sooner, Rinette! Work/school/life has been hectic the past few days =)

I'm pretty willing to meet up with you on Cyrus anytime! Generally I'm on around 9PM CST, depending on whether or not I work that day. A lot of the time, I'm multi-tasking while I RP as it helps me to do my course work and such without actually feeling like I'm just focusing on homework, so if you don't mind that I'd be happy to do something sometime!

I'm sorry I didn't respond to you sooner, Rinette! Work/school/life has been hectic the past few days =)

I'm pretty willing to meet up with you on Cyrus anytime! Generally I'm on around 9PM CST, depending on whether or not I work that day. A lot of the time, I'm multi-tasking while I RP as it helps me to do my course work and such without actually feeling like I'm just focusing on homework, so if you don't mind that I'd be happy to do something sometime!

No worries! 9PM CST is 7PM my time, that's when I do dinner so I couldn't RP exactly at that time but a bit after would be good for me. I don't mind multitasking I'm normally doing that myself whenever I'm in game.

No worries! 9PM CST is 7PM my time, that's when I do dinner so I couldn't RP exactly at that time but a bit after would be good for me. I don't mind multitasking I'm normally doing that myself whenever I'm in game.

Sounds like a plan :) I'll add you on him sometime and hopefully we can meet up!

Hiya, I am really new and I would like some partners if willing to be patient with some one still learning haha. I am free most afternoons and evenings. My character is Sihan Nelhah, she is a keeper of the moon. She is a bit shy when it comes to approaching others, but she would love some friends. Right now she is a level 16 Archer, I am working on that. (:

Hiya, I am really new and I would like some partners if willing to be patient with some one still learning haha. I am free most afternoons and evenings. My character is Sihan Nelhah, she is a keeper of the moon. She is a bit shy when it comes to approaching others, but she would love some friends. Right now she is a level 16 Archer, I am working on that. (:

Well welcome, Sihan! You and I are actually in the same company! I'd be more than happy to join and RP with you! I think I saw you sitting outside the Inn today. I would have joined you, but I had to leave for work =(

Well welcome, Sihan! You and I are actually in the same company! I'd be more than happy to join and RP with you! I think I saw you sitting outside the Inn today. I would have joined you, but I had to leave for work =(

Ahh, you seemed semi familiar. *^^* And it is okay, I was afk then I think, plus I spent earlier today grinding away. haha

Don't RP with Val, he'll push you off a cliff just for dancing with him under the moonlight! :love:

I miss you too, you know >=|

And I'll have you know Val got thoroughly chewed out for that >_>

If you can't push someone off a cliff for dancing with you without getting chewed out for your actions then what can you do? Seriously, a guy tries to have a little fun...

Don't RP with Val, he'll push you off a cliff just for dancing with him under the moonlight! :love:

I miss you too, you know >=|

And I'll have you know Val got thoroughly chewed out for that >_>

If you can't push someone off a cliff for dancing with you without getting chewed out for your actions then what can you do? Seriously, a guy tries to have a little fun...

Precisely.

I hope he was chewed...like literally...and by Ifrit...>.o

I honestly didn't know you were still around! I'll have to poke you when I see you again :D. I haven't been on much myself lately though ; ;

I am :) I've just been alting on Melfice and Cyrus a lot. I got both to 50 and have been doing things on them since I can't find a Coil group =(

But yeah, I'd love to hang/RP with you again sometime =) I miss it.

I think you were around when Denn hired E to attempt to kill someone else's PC, you chased her to a waterfall with a roegadyn, iirc. Also for some reason I put you on my blacklist for a while and then took you off of it when I realised ou weren't RMT scum.

Hi!

Probably. ..I don't remember chasing anyone to a waterfall, though =x