Happy Birthday Cas!

Happy Birthday Castiel!

birthday.jpg

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,

There's so many things, I just want to say.

You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,

We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.

Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,

Our appreciation for you, we wish to convey.

We wish you the best, without any delay.

Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,

All of our best wishes we are here to send.

And because it's not a birthday until your friends embarrasses you...

zarik2sig.jpg

But seriously, your birthday is more then just an ordinary day because it's the celebration of an extraordinary person. I hope all your birthday wishes come true and it's a day filled with fun! Thank you for keeping everyone together and giving us all place to call home. Here's to many more adventures ahead! :cheer:

ef7.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Sera, you have too much time on your hands :P

Cas.. I normally don't say this' date=' but don't you dare post. It's your birthday, go do something fun. :P I'll make sure the gun is ready to shoot 'em as they get out of line.[/quote']

I'm not much of a birthday person honestly so I generally don't do much on them. Some family members usually come over for a bit but that's about it. Not that I'm complaining. I'd kinda rather not do anything elaborate anyway >.>;

Now then, your forum god demands several virgin sacrifices lest the forums shake with divine retribution :ahriman:

Thanks everyone!

Sera, you have too much time on your hands :P

Cas.. I normally don't say this' date=' but don't you dare post. It's your birthday, go do something fun. :P I'll make sure the gun is ready to shoot 'em as they get out of line.[/quote']

I'm not much of a birthday person honestly so I generally don't do much on them. Some family members usually come over for a bit but that's about it. Not that I'm complaining. I'd kinda rather not do anything elaborate anyway >.>;

Now then, your forum god demands several virgin sacrifices lest the forums shake with divine retribution :ahriman:

As you command ohh Great one *looks around and then back up at Castiel* both kinds or...just the more feminine kind?