The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah

-snip-

53467d0da068d618872bcc63.jpg

-snip-

Marshmallow's giving a few cryptic messages to people D:

ROFL, so I am not the only one to get a cryptic message from her? It was five minutes into me arriving, and already I was thinking that Kiht had another RP "curve-ball" thrown at her.

The ball was great! Kudos to everyone for starting it up! However, it didn't feel long enough. Not for me anyways. I was talking and listening the entire time, so I never once got to dance :lol: Also, most of the people I talked to ended up being characters Kiht already knew. I wasn't trying to make it happen that way, but it just kinda did.

At least her ultimate goal for going was fulfilled! I had a lot of fun, and I think events like this should happen a bit more often :)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL, so I am not the only one to get a cryptic message from her? It was five minutes into me arriving, and already I was thinking that Kiht had another RP "curve-ball" thrown at her.

She came up as Kage was on duty with the Sultana and just gives the Sultana a cryptic message. kage narrowed his eyes suspiciously, cause he had no idea what she was talking about.

The Ball was fantastic!!  I had SOOOO much fun!

My only regret is that I didn't get to talk long enough to many that I wanted to, and I didn't have the opportunity to interact with so many that I didn't know. AND Roen did not get to dance.

And I know I missed SO MUCH due to the wild scrolling. 

THANK YOU to everyone who organized this event. You all were fantastic. Nanamo's presence and personality also just added that little something extra. Good job!

MY God! I had to come but i fell asleep. Insolence! I just started to play the game again... better luck next time. Is coffer and the coffin tavern night in Balmung? Also, if i use this timezone converter to know when to come, which EST do i choose? (When you click 'Time zones...' > 'Pick time zone' > 'EST' there are like 3 different est's...

One important note on the time zone is that hardly anyone in the US is on Standard Time right now. There are a couple of states that do not observe Daylight Savings Time, but almost everyone in the Eastern time zone will be on EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) instead of EST. Choosing EDT (North America) is usually going to be your best bet if converting from Eastern time. If something is listed as Central then CDT (North America) will also be your best bet. If someone posts something as EST or CST when we're on Daylight Savings Time then I will always ask for a clarification as some people do not observe Daylight Savings Time and others just always list things as EST or CST regardless of whether or not it's in effect.

Erik+Mynhier+04_09_2014+19_34_15.png

The Sultana with her Sultansworn, among them the greatest, coolest, and most popular of all the Sultansworn. Of course I refer to Kage.

Erik+Mynhier+04_09_2014+19_45_37.png

Ser's Roen, Natalie, Her Majesty, Kage, and Myself

Erik+Mynhier+04_09_2014+20_56_26.png

Askier and Erik BFF's (Best Frienemies Forever)

Erik+Mynhier+04_09_2014+21_23_46.png

I had to armor back up for a minor security thing while visiting with friends I haven't seen awhile, and never together, Siha, Aumeric, and Jace the Greatest Mind in Eorzea.

Erik+Mynhier+04_09_2014+23_06_02.png

Got in a dance with the lovely Dweia.

Erik+Mynhier+04_09_2014+23_26_10.png

Leaders of the Red Wings and the Flame Yataghans taking the night off to have some fun.

Erik+Mynhier+04_10_2014+00_02_41.png

Toward the end of the night I called for a vote for who would be the last official dance, these were the winners. They danced on the main stage as the entire Ball gathered to watch.

Erik+Mynhier+04_10_2014+00_29_41.png

As the night came to an end, Erik took his favorite spot on the railing.

Random Shots from the night

Erik+Mynhier+04_09_2014+22_52_21.png

Erik+Mynhier+04_09_2014+22_53_21.png

Erik+Mynhier+04_09_2014+23_06_36.png

Erik+Mynhier+04_09_2014+23_08_01.png

Erik+Mynhier+04_09_2014+23_42_10.png

Erik+Mynhier+04_10_2014+00_01_40.png

Erik+Mynhier+04_10_2014+00_02_04.png

Erik+Mynhier+04_10_2014+00_04_59.png

I was playing on my PS3 until the PS4 launched. Then, I gave my PS3 to my brother. That's when I discovered that my laptop gets 13 fps inside the inn on minimum settings. I've missed the PS3 version for months. Now I can finally play the game again!

I was on 4 today and yeah. It was like supervision, I could see clear without lag from the gate in front of the qsand all the way to the hall of flames.

My only bum is I don't think my ps3 controller mounted keyboard is compatible with the ps4. My rp will be effected by this until I buy a new kb if i cant get this to work.