Saga of the Wind Swept Sands - Episidoc Garlean Spy RP event (Balmung)

Askier, what small part of this I've had, I enjoyed, it is truly a shame that I will miss the next episode in this saga due to work, I am sorry

Was good to rp with you again, Valirelia! I'm sorry you can't make it tomorrow but I'm only a tell away if you get a chance to rp =D

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plan, though, is that Thursday, so long as Osric or Kahn’a or myself can find some willing punching bags, I mean volunteers, to act as guards for Askier’s sister, there will be two groups.

To clarify, we need at least four GLD/PLD/MRD/WARs who are at least level 25. You'll be running around in tin cans... uh, I mean, Heavy Iron armor. ;)

My friend Reiichi on the forums / Frhanz'ir Kirche in-game said he's willing. He's got a WAR that can do it.

I'll send him a link. I can't work PMs on my phoneright now

My friend Reiichi on the forums / Frhanz'ir Kirche in-game said he's willing. He's got a WAR that can do it.

I'll send him a link. I can't work PMs on my phoneright now

^This. 

I'll try to be on to help. Should I craft my own set?

Glad to have you on board for tonight. I have an extra set of armor if you need =D Osric bought them. I'll be on so shoot me or Kahn'a a tell in game. =D

Okay folks, tonight is the night! If you are able, we are going to start gathering everyone into groups around 8 and we will be starting at 8:30.

Those interested in hunting down Askier inside the city should meet in Ul'dah outside "The Quicksand". Kanaria will be leading this group.

Those wanting to join Kahn'a's effort to rescue Askier's sister should meet at Cerelium Processing Plant in Northern Thanalan.

Tins cans, please also meet at Cerelium Processing Plant and we will then show you where to go. =D

For those outside Ul'dah, Kahn'a will be running that part of the event since Askier will be inside the city. If he asks you to do something, please do so. =D

Kanaria will be managing the heroes via Ul'dah.

Any spies still wishing to join Askier, you will join me inside Ul'dah to protect his precious device. If you have questions, please feel free to send a tell and I cant wait to see how this all plays out. I hope we all have a ton of fun.

It's over! The heroes have saved Ul'dah and Askier is locked inside a room with his sister, Saravena Ancariis, who did not die (and is now played by the very talented Raven Gorehand), but nearly did due to complications after a plot twist followed by another plot twist that interrupted another plot that caused Delia's plan to fail that countered ... you know what...It was a big old tumble of confusion that somehow managed to work itself out and was a ton of fun. Everyone made it work out alright. I want to thank everyone for coming out and making this, hands down, the best rp experience I've ever had the pleasure of leading or being part of.

I'm considering having an in game trial for Askier next week, for one last event to wrap this all up since I know there are some who want Askier dead, and I'll post, or if someone else would be so kind, to post a summary and recap, for everyone to catch up on and then get to working out finer details

((I would but I gotta sleep....lol))

I can't wait to rp with you all again soon.

Also, I has an alt, name is Jin'li.... just in case anyone was wondering who he was and why he kept popping in. Night!

Thanks for coming, Reiichi! Thanks to you, Natalie, and Zularti for playing our mercenary villains! You guys are great. :D

It's over!  The heroes have saved Ul'dah and Askier is locked inside a room with his sister, Saravena Ancariis, who did not die (and is now played by the very talented Raven Gorehand), but nearly did due to complications after a plot twist followed by another plot twist that interrupted another plot that caused Delia's plan to fail that countered ... you know what...It was a big old tumble of confusion that somehow managed to work itself out and was a ton of fun.  Everyone made it work out alright.  I want to thank everyone for coming out and making this, hands down, the best rp experience I've ever had the pleasure of leading or being part of.

I'm considering having an in game trial for Askier next week, for one last event to wrap this all up since I know there are some who want Askier dead, and I'll post, or if someone else would be so kind, to post a summary and recap, for everyone to catch up on and then get to working out finer details

((I would but I gotta sleep....lol))

I can't wait to rp with you all again soon.

Also, I has an alt, name is Jin'li.... just in case anyone was wondering who he was and why he kept popping in.  Night!

...you. IT WAS YOU! lol. Thanks for hosting, Askier. From my angle on one half of the event, it was awesome. Had a lot of fun!

Osric's taking a little leave time to go visit Limsa. Will totally be back for the trial. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

Wasn't really a part of this whole deal proper, but I had a lot of fun from what little I was involved. Thanks for having me!

In a deck stacked full of aces, you and Blue Skies turned out to be -THE- ace in the hole. Thanks for coming! :bouncy:

[align=center]NORTH THANALAN, REPRESENT[/align]

[align=center]THE LOG[/align]

Things to note:

1. Log has been edited to protect the privacy of numerous individuals who messaged me regarding several different incidents. Any /tells that remain are (or should be >_> ) drama-free. If you would like something removed from the pastebin, please PM me. I will Make It So.

2. Linkshell Channel 8 was the one used for the event. Linkshell Channel 2 is the official Immortal Flames channel.

3. The final resolution was not recorded due to maintenance-imposed time constraints. To sum up: Merri and Blue Skies were confronted by 'sworn and Flames and asked to return the ceruleum fuel. A compromise was reached, and Sgt. Melkire will be filing a report and making recommendations to insure that an incident of this nature never happens again.

I had a blast, thanks for letting me patch people up!

I had our log copied out but forgot to post it and shut down Word without saving it. *sobs*

Also in before Kahna tries to blame Daphine for the arrows. >.>

Let me know if I'm needed for anything else (follow up patching, anyone?) and dont be afraid to poke me if I'm on Andralyn!

I had a blast, thanks for letting me patch people up!

I had our log copied out but forgot to post it and shut down Word without saving it. *sobs*

Also in before Kahna tries to blame Daphine for the arrows. >.>

Let me know if I'm needed for anything else (follow up patching, anyone?) and dont be afraid to poke me if I'm on Andralyn!

Worry not I have the mighty log. But Osric being a monster, his is already up, and mine will have to just... wait a little later today.

And don't worry Daphine, if that was the arrow needed to shock people enough so that they wouldn't fight, even if that's only part of the reason why they didn't, then it was worth it! D:

I'd like to join Askier and Osric in thanking everyone who attended, the regular, the less regular, and the one-time all around badasses. With each individual added character, that was just as much leeway given to Askier to move with the plot. It might have been a little confusing at times, but I myself had great great fun, the first of the kind, with this RP extended plotline. Never would I have dreamt of being part of this amount of awesomeness two months ago as I picked up the game, but I'm cleary grateful I did, and I'm even more grateful for all the connections that have been made through this event and in between. Thank you everyone!

We made this an amazing experience, beyond that.

Thanks for coming, Reiichi! Thanks to you, Natalie, and Zularti for playing our mercenary villains! You guys are great. :D

RNG not so much! Thank you for reminding me that I hate dice rolls and RNG.

((*hisses at Delial but grins not-drunkenly-for-foiling-that* Haven't you figured out that it's a Kagetastrophe when you count on him for certain things? >.> <.<))

It was pretty interesting and fun! Thank you. :3 Even if this is part of the saga in which Kage-the-lalafellin-Sultansworn-just-can't-catch-a-break. It's time for the next plot that spawned from this. *hisses again*

((*hisses at Delial but grins not-drunkenly-for-foiling-that* Haven't you figured out that it's a Kagetastrophe when you count on him for certain things? >.> <.<;))

It was pretty interesting and fun! Thank you. :3 Even if this is part of the saga in which Kage-the-lalafellin-Sultansworn-just-can't-catch-a-break. It's time for the next plot that spawned from this. *hisses again*

*hisssssss!*

(I shamlessly stole Osric's formatting for visibility, sue me huehue. And please pray to whatever's up there that I didn't miss anything.)

[align=center]UL'DAH - MILVANETH SACRARIUM

THE LOG[/align]

Notes:

• Linkshell [1] is the "Immortal Flames", a law-enforcement linkshell that both Osric and Kahn'a regularly use to call upon one another when needs be.
  • Linkshell [4] is the "Tentative Allies", a linkshell that was formed by Kahn'a to coordinate the heroes' effort or coordination at two places at once. In the end it was only really used for that purpose, the rest of the chatter going on in /tell, /say, /party and.
  • Much like with Osric's log, you are free to pull a request on something you'd want removed that involved you.
  • Hints hints, look with great care, little eye...

((*hisses at Delial but grins not-drunkenly-for-foiling-that* Haven't you figured out that it's a Kagetastrophe when you count on him for certain things? >.> <.<;))

*hisssssss!*

So much hissing from non-miqo'te :bouncy:

We'll I have work all day today but I'll set up for the last episode next week tonight.  Good thing I can go to work and get so much done today.  Nothing will distract. . .  Logs. . . Two logs full of rp goodness.  I.... I... I am getting nothing accomplished at work today.  Thanks Kahn'a and Osric.  Lol. 

Seriously I can't wait to read them. 

Also,  Daphine,  eventually you need to fix Askier's eye.  I'm afraid if we don't,  I will forever forget how to rp with two good eyes.  Lol.

*hisssssss!*

So much hissing from non-miqo'te :bouncy:

Who said hissing is miqo'te only? :3

THE LOGS. I'm excited to read the ones I wasn't part or...and extremely amused that I can forever re-read the OOC chatter between Osric and Zac. Osric would make a BEAUTIFUL princess, maybe Snow White or Sleeping Beauty with an extremely strong jaw. :lol:

On a serious note this event was one of the funnest things I have yet to be part of and I'm thrilled that I was able to meet all of the awesome people involved. Askier big kudos for bringing us all together and the same kudos to everyone who played, making it completely unpredictable what was going to happen next!

Thanks for coming, Reiichi! Thanks to you, Natalie, and Zularti for playing our mercenary villains! You guys are great. :D

RNG not so much! Thank you for reminding me that I hate dice rolls and RNG.((*hisses at Delial but grins not-drunkenly-for-foiling-that* Haven't you figured out that it's a Kagetastrophe when you count on him for certain things? >.> <. was pretty interesting and fun thank you. :3 even if this is part of the saga in which kage-the-lalafellin-sultansworn-just-can it time for next plot that spawned from this. again>

Careful Kage, what if Unnamed Mercenary tries to get you again? He was fun for an OOC temp. Maybe he'll come back sometime, if a villain is ever needed,

Careful Kage, what if Unnamed Mercenary tries to get you again? He was fun for an OOC temp. Maybe he'll come back sometime, if a villain is ever needed,

You are a horrible friend and I don't want to eat sushi with you anymore ;;

@Melkire's logs: How did Roen make it in there??!

Also,  Daphine,  eventually you need to fix Askier's eye.  I'm afraid if we don't,  I will forever forget how to rp with two good eyes.  Lol.

Hah she's happy to do what she can, just holler!