If mixed race was an option what would you be?

Enzo

I was just scrolling through reddit and heard about Lilisette who was a mix raced character in FFXI. I for a split second thought dreamed about SE implementing mixed races into FFXIV but I rather quickly realized how unlikely it is that that would ever happen. Too much work and they have no real reason to. Regardless! If this was a option (Let me dream) What would you roll or be interested in seeing? I imagine the offspring would be the same race as the mother with traits of the fathers race. So them other would be like the dominant race and the father the secondary in the offspring. (As I imagine it would be a little difficult for a lalafell F to have a roe baby otherwise.)

Midlander Hyur/Duskwight Elezen.

Yeah, half-elf. Perhaps cliche but I've always loved them.

Well I mean half elves exist for a reason. More exotic than humans/elves alone right?

Oh geez! I just started thinking! If there were hybrid races implemented... How many races would there be? more than 12 I know...

I saw this mix a lot on reddit. Miqo'te/lalafell anyone? I feel like a roe/lala mix would make a really really buff roe midgit which would look absolutely hilarious. I am a big fan of half elves and kitty cats :/ I wonder how elf/kitty would be? Or lawl, go further down the road and half elf/kitty. Although I know square would never let us do that. :P

Given that each race lore wise has some enhanced abilities.. (i'd assume Miq'ote having cat like eyes and all)

It could prove interesting to combine some of the races with the ability to see in the dark or have different eyes or better hearing abilities. Though on that note i'm not sure what mix I would be personally. Though I'd have to go with the over used one of half elf.

Midlander Hyur/Duskwight Elezen.

Yeah, half-elf. Perhaps cliche but I've always loved them.

Half-Elf powah! I've had a soft spot for Half-Elves ever since I played in a D&D campaign with an original setting that included Half-Elves as being a unique ethnicity, where originally elves and humans bred, but for the last several generations they were predominantly half-elves breeding with half-elves. They were repressed by nearby elven and human governments, and my character was "knighted" as a paladin of Corellon the night before a political demonstration that became extremely violent and forced him to leave the country. I loved playing that character so much.

So yeah. half-elves, please. Also I'd love to see a Lala'qote. Tiny little cat thing. I picture it looking like a Samurai Pizza Cat.

So um... No Choco/lala/miqo'te/roe/half elf hybrids?...

Breeding programs like this have been attempted by both the Bene Tleilax and the Bene Gesserit. The Bene Tleilax reported moderate success, and I think we all remember what happened when the Bene Gesserit realized their kwisatz haderach.

Here lies a toppled god

His fall was not a small one

We did but build his pedestal

A narrow and a tall one.

So um... No Choco/lala/miqo'te/roe/half elf hybrids?...

Breeding programs like this have been attempted by both the Bene Tleilax and the Bene Gesserit. The Bene Tleilax reported moderate success, and I think we all remember what happened when the Bene Gesserit realized their kwisatz haderach.

Here lies a toppled god

His fall was not a small one

We did but build his pedestal

A narrow and a tall one.

A quick google search = Still confused. So you must know what you are talking about if I don't understand it xD

Much <3 For the Dune reference, Dune is one of my Guilty pleasures. However, on task, I think the mixing of races would be an interesting Idea, I've had an RP involving a half and half she was Cat/Midlander. Was interesting to say the least. As for myself. Half midlander/half Duskwright. Reminds me of one of my first DnD characters also, a half Drow when I started playing in Forgotten Realms.

Every suggestion where a lala is involved is disturbing! Even Lala x Lala is harmful to my brain. I think we should all just agree that Lala's are like sylphs and are born from cabbages/pods or something >w