Fan Festival 2014 - Las Vegas

I have landed, checked in and enjoyed some delicious food!

I keep hearing things about various different meet ups. What's the deal on those? How do I find out info on them?

There are some plans by general people on Balmung to do a dinner at ~ 9pm on Friday night after the reception in the buffet at Rio.

I don't know yet what's decided on others.,

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hearing things about various different meet ups. What's the deal on those? How do I find out info on them?

There are some plans by general people on Balmung to do a dinner at ~ 9pm on Friday night after the reception in the buffet at Rio.

Well, whatever anyone is up for, I am game ^_^ I'd love to meet some people and I'm staying at the Rio :)

Ooooh might have to check that out then!  Already dined and drank with several lovely people,  can't wait to meet up with more!  :D

Hokay, so. At the iBar in the Rio. Tried to order a Vampire's Kiss. Bartender could only approximate. Asks me, "what do we call this? This is new."

I reply, "A Duskwight's Kiss."

It is now so. A Soliliquy drink now exists in real life!

Cheer for our wierd impact Balmung!

(Duskwight's Kiss is a Razztini with a top of Champange.)