The Rum N' Rumble - Opening Soon!

Ward Five - Plot 20 in Mist

An IC Bar and event center, run by the NB's offshoot guild - The Adamant. Coming soon to an Balmung server near you.

This post will be to get the word out of a new RP joint in Limsa, posting about events and the status of it. Currently, we are still trying to get it ready (No house yet since we had to move the NB out and into their large) but we'll keep posting news in here!

Right on the beach, for all your beach party needs.

Well, I mean, there are nice bars where you order mixed drinks and wear nice clothing down to the ones where only hard alcohol gets served and all surfaces are sticky and you can't tell what their original color used to be. I NEED MORE OF THE LATTER. ;_;

Well, I mean, there are nice bars where you order mixed drinks and wear nice clothing down to the ones where only hard alcohol gets served and all surfaces are sticky and you can't tell what their original color used to be.  I NEED MORE OF THE LATTER.  ;_;

I'm in this FC and know the members.....(LOL love you guys!)...it's likely to be the latter. :lol:

Edit: Depending on who's on duty, I'd say. LOL!!

Well, I mean, there are nice bars where you order mixed drinks and wear nice clothing down to the ones where only hard alcohol gets served and all surfaces are sticky and you can't tell what their original color used to be.  I NEED MORE OF THE LATTER.  ;_;

I'm in this FC and know the members.....(LOL love you guys!)...it's likely to be the latter. :lol:

Edit: Depending on who's on duty, I'd say. LOL!!

:o

if this is so I will go be quietly excited in the corner

It's the latter, definitely. The basement is going to be used for a Fight Club like event, but we're still hashing the logistics out on that one. And Yes, Aya, the property is one of the three small houses in Mist that looks out into the Beach. Really really nice area and the beach is RIGHT THERE.

It's the latter, definitely. The basement is going to be used for a Fight Club like event, but we're still hashing the logistics out on that one. And Yes, Aya, the property is one of the three small houses in Mist that looks out into the Beach. Really really nice area and the beach is RIGHT THERE.

A fighting ring too? Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

I love you guys.

What a fantastic idea!!

I am so happy for you guys in both the mansion for the FC and now this. I know how hard everyone was working for it in the FC. What a lovely thing to add to the RP atmosphere.

Congrats and I think this place will be bustling! Looking forward to more news!

Oh hey, one more question -- I know in the past some people have said that they don't rp their FC houses as being in those wards. Will this one be rped as being in or on the outskirts of Limsa itself, or within Mist?

Aya will walk around the outside very slowly... trying to sneak onto the beach without being caught!

*gasps* By who?

*nudge nudge, wink wink* By who?

Off topic: I wanted to grab my .45 and shoot my laptop after watching that video. In fact, I think I want to shoot that guy... in the face.... multiple times. That was funny and annoying as hell. xD

Oh hey, one more question -- I know in the past some people have said that they don't rp their FC houses as being in those wards. Will this one be rped as being in or on the outskirts of Limsa itself, or within Mist?

I think we're going for IN Mist itself. Since it's right on the beach and all. I can ask our "Manager" of the estate, Siben Farnesworth, however and get back to you.

Night Blades is a medium RP FC and sometimes we get caught up in endgame so we don't do as much RP as we would like to (don't get me wrong, we have some heavy rpers in the guild) and we think buying up property for RPers to use without fear of bugging an FC (We have our own large house after all) or griefers will be our way of really helping the community flourish.

Off topic: I wanted to grab my .45 and shoot my laptop after watching that video. In fact, I think I want to shoot that guy... in the face.... multiple times. That was funny and annoying as hell. xD

Also off-topic: that's an apt summary and description of Monty Python as a whole. Well done.

I think we're going for IN Mist itself. Since it's right on the beach and all. I can ask our "Manager" of the estate, Siben Farnesworth, however and get back to you.

Night Blades is a medium RP FC and sometimes we get caught up in endgame so we don't do as much RP as we would like to (don't get me wrong, we have some heavy rpers in the guild) and we think buying up property for RPers to use without fear of bugging an FC (We have our own large house after all) or griefers will be our way of really helping the community flourish.

*fans self* Be still, my beating heart.