Hi, I'm new.

Dear RPers,

I am Glory Rhodes, and I am new.  I don't really know anything about Final Fantasy XIV, but I was a huge Final Fantasy fan for years.  I even liked X-2 because nothing makes me happier than playing dress up FOREVER.

I've been RPing for a while, so I have experience at that, and I'd love to have a chance to play with cool people who are cool and like cool things like I do because I am cool.

I play Yga Thunderfell, an amnesiac historian who knows nothing about the history of Eorzea so that I can learn the lore!  She's really nice and not very bright and would love to have friends.  Thank you!

Sincerely,

Glory Rhodes

PS: Yga is cute in a tall, brawny, stupid person way.

PPS: Oh, and I'm on Balmung!

I'm glad to meet someone else who understands the greatness of playing dress-up.

Welcome, Glory! It's good to have you here! :D I'm glad to role-play anytime, so feel free to say hello if you see me around!

PS. Yga does indeed sound adorable.

Hey, welcome aboard! Yga sounds like someone Khy would love to meet, so I hope you hit me up sometime! (Or the other way around, so hey!)

And as for dressup...I'm currently leveling a class I have no intention of playing endgame to max level for access to specific clothes...so I get it. I really do.

PS: Yga is cute in a tall, brawny, stupid person way.

PPS: Oh, and I'm on Balmung!

I like you. Can she just be serially forgetful? For some reason a historian who can't remember what she studied while being cute in a tall, brawny, stupid person way just makes me flat out happy. You're neat. Welcome to the RPC!

Welcome, welcome! I too know the joys of dress-up forever. The Sims and Soul Calibur V are both games I spend way more time in character creation than actually playing! ...plus I'm gonna level Paladin with no real intent to do anything with it just for the princely clothes. Yga sounds adorkable and will make many friends, I'm sure of it!