A fresh transfer to Balmung!

Hello, I just recently transferred from Coeurl to Balmung today and I was hoping to find new people to either hang around with and/or find a fun new FC to join up (i'll have to do it tomorrow though since I had to leave my other one to transfer)

I play Mina Kelter, a hard as stone female Highlander Paladin who is laying her life on the line for the good of all of Eorzea and beyond! Feel free to drop me a line anytime or just to say hi x3 (an Avatar will shortly be added to my account sooner or later, i'm no really good with those :I)

Guest Ragnar

Hey there! Welcome to the RPC and Balmung! :D

If you see either of my characters running around, feel free to say hi! Ragnar's a friendly guy and is always happy to meet new people, Alexei less so. Since Mina's a paladin she may not like Alexei, which might just make things more fun!

Anywho, hope to see you in game.

Hello there, welcome to Balmung and the RPC! :D It's good to have you here! I'm glad to chat or role-play anytime, so feel free to say hello if you see me around or send a /tell. If you're looking for an RP FC, Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. We'd be happy to have you! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.