Nosebleed Raids/Duties

#OOC #joke #forfun #distractthealliance

Calling all people who want to show off what they've got!

It started as a joke, but who wants to do more bathing suit/shirtless (glamoured of course) runs? You know, something nice to distract the raid.

Beautiful maps like Syrcus Tower need some beautiful people. Glamours would be provided if needed. The same for hempen underwear.

If anyone's interested, let's plan a time and see if we can make a full party of fanservice. :D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#OOC #joke #forfun #distractthealliance

Calling all people who want to show off what they've got!

It started as a joke, but who wants to do more bathing suit/shirtless (glamoured of course) runs? You know, something nice to distract the raid.

Beautiful maps like Syrcus Tower need some beautiful people. Glamours would be provided if needed. The same for hempen underwear.

If anyone's interested, let's plan a time and see if we can make a full party of fanservice. :D

*Ping Pong Circulate plays in the background*

I'm so in.

Of course I'll join. I have to.

This is the 'Summon Roen' section, yes?

You'll have to form a queue if you want to Summon Roen. Then you can have the penne alla arrabbiata. 

#EddieIzzard #misquotes #SummonRoen 

EDIT: FUCKIN'. NINJA'D.

Of course I'll join. I have to.

This is the 'Summon Roen' section, yes?

You'll have to form a queue if you want to Summon Roen. Then you can have the penne alla arrabbiata. 

#EddieIzzard #misquotes #SummonRoen 

EDIT: FUCKIN'. NINJA'D.

EDDIE IZZARD...

I can't even.

Do you need a tray...?

HOW did this turn into...

I KNEW I should not have posted that log from yesterday.

(but really if there was a group with 8 shirtless highlanders... I'd SO go!)

(Delial would come with I am sure)

(and possibly murder me for my spot)

Humbly propose thread is changed to "7 shirtless highlanders and also Roen" because we all know that's what everyone is thinking.

'specially Roen.

I wanted to be equal-opportunity, but yes. 

We need to make a Roen-summoning circle. Get her back in Ul'dah. I think we can pull her through the aether if we get 8 shirtless highlander males around one table in the quicksand.

HOW did this turn into...

I KNEW I should not have posted that log from yesterday.

(but really if there was a group with 8 shirtless highlanders... I'd SO go!)

(Delial would come with I am sure)

(and possibly murder me for my spot)

Sometimes boats have to get rocked, Roen. Sometimes boats have to get rockhard abs slathered in glistening oil as we poseed.

Humbly propose thread is changed to "7 shirtless highlanders and also Roen" because we all know that's what everyone is thinking.

'specially Roen.

We need to make a Roen-summoning circle. Get her back in Ul'dah. I think we can pull her through the aether if we get 8 shirtless highlander males around one table in the quicksand.

She slowly just crawls out of it like a zombie.

"MUUUUUSCCCLEEEEEES......"

'specially Roen.

She slowly just crawls out of it like a zombie.

"MUUUUUSCCCLEEEEEES......"

"To summon the primal Roen, the beast tribes require substantial worship and a large quantity of highlander pecs."

-- Taken from in game quest text

'specially Roen.

She's not the only one that you'd summon O.o

'specially Roen.

She's not the only one that you'd summon O.o

GENTLEMEN. I THINK THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE HERE. LET'S NOT BE HASTY.

If only we could queue as a full alliance. Could you imagine? One party is full of shirtless Highlanders, another full of fangirls, and then some poor other party from DF would be stuck watching us emote instead of fight.

First boss of ST does mention wanting manflesh...

8 /poses all at once, followed by the fangirl party charging in in a fit of jealousy, and the third party attempting to vote disband.

If only we could queue as a full alliance. Could you imagine? One party is full of shirtless Highlanders, another full of fangirls, and then some poor other party from DF would be stuck watching us emote instead of fight.

I can just see the bosses. 

Scylla: "So much beauty! HOW DARE YOU, I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

Glasya: "...Such swole...! MAKE POSES WITH ME!"

Amon: "Oh no, no no. I'm not bothering to fight you, this is the real show. I need a good seat."

Xande: "You DARE pit your pectorals against the Emperor's?! FEEL THE FURY OF FALLING STARS!"

Doga and Unei just nosebleed to death and G'raha Tia sobs in a corner.