Just delete this

Kage

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not even the pretty gear cause god knows I think the purple BLM coat is fugly.

:c

It's starting to feel more like the community is telling me "no, kage you can't raid cause of x reasons"

Maybe it'd kill the urges more if I could figure that out but *rolls around* I want to raid /wineandcheese

I'm gonna speak for myself, and only myself here. "No, don't raid. It's bad for you".

Replace "raid" with "hurting myself" and read some of the comments again. That's what it does when they don't work out/have a good group/are not enjoyable.

Now I'm gonna speak for a group of people.

We care for your well-being and want to see you happy. Yes, raiding's fun, but the game has plenty of /other/ fun things to offer too!

Spent a few hours a day on it, then blitzed it for 8 hours on a Sunday. Lo and behold... >_>

...it...never showed, did it?

It did!

...at three in the morning when I had work the next day. :cry:

Spent a few hours a day on it, then blitzed it for 8 hours on a Sunday. Lo and behold... >_>

...it...never showed, did it?

It did!

...at three in the morning when I had work the next day. :cry:

I did that before!

.... and then I ended up driving back home falling asleep, nearly getting into an accident.

-

Without a doubt, better do raids that will not make you stay up that long X_X

...or even farm Atmas like I mentioned above.  :'(

Okay, I'm locking this, since the OP has methodically blanked all of his posts in the thread, so it's largely unintelligible.

However, let me make something very clear here: there is a reason why the deletion of posts is disabled. Users should stand by that which they've written, even if they decide they didn't mean it or would've preferred not to say it after the fact. We only delete threads and posts in very specific circumstances (threats/harassment/etc., if the thread can survive without the posts without being locked, and so on). Blanking all of your posts in a thread is definitively not cool, and you will get a warning for doing it. Doing it more than once will earn you increasingly severe bans (I have, in fact, permanently banned a person who proceeded to blank every post they ever wrote). Much like sockpuppetry, I've no tolerance for this sort of thing. Everyone may consider this their singular and final warning in this regard.