Bonjour!

Salinas

.. Or Bonsoir. It's already well into the evening as I type this.

The name is Kriss or Salinas. Either one is fine. I will respond just the same. Anyways, it's been a few months since I've started playing FFXIV:ARR. Finally managed to sneak past the impassable wall of Balmung... I can now role-play with you lovely people! I'm here because of Aegyl since I'm a newcomer to the server and wanted to see if I could make friends here.

[align=center]Here's a little FAQ to make things easier:[/align]

Q: So, have you role-played before?

A: It's been six years since I started rp's through forums and IMs. Three years ago I've joined many rp communities on Tumblr. But on MMOs? Ah, nope. How does one even execute that?

Q: Okay, so what about MMOs?

A: Back when I was in middle school I had a fair share of spending time in Mabinogi. Was on and off with other mmos but Mabinogi was the game I usually went back to. Outside of MMOs, I played a bit of RPGs. The Suikoden series being my favorite. When it was at it's prime.. I chose it over whatever was the latest FF game. Now being aware of how to play an MMO properly because of FFXIV-- Actually, no, I still make mistakes even after having a taste of the MMO life.

Q: Hmm, interesting... So who's this muse of yours?

A: After lurking a bit.. you guys call your characters toons? It's a term I'm going to get used to from now on. Caelia Salinas, a midlander hyur, is still a character in the making. So far, she's a new-comer to the adventuring business. Only knowing botany and chocobos for most of her life.. the thought of holding a lance or bow is a strange concept. I have yet to decide what I want to do with this the little Miss.

Q: Alright! Anything else I need to know?

A: Caelia is actually an ALT character, believe it or not. My main character resides in Siren along with my free company of friends IRL. Which is why I didn't sneak in Balmung the moment I got the game. The reason I made Caelia is because I wanted to go back into RP'ing without feeling guilty of wasting subs. (Cheapskate) So, logging onto Balmung to develop her won't be as often. My main is a bigger priority since my friends are always pushing me to progress with them with end-game content. But when you do find me on Caelia.. please be gentle. I'm new to this, this is an ALT, and... I'm actually a shy little baby uububub

TL;DR

Main on Siren, ALT on Balmung, looking for friends to progress ICly and OOCly, I'm a new to this MMO rp'ing gig, also I'm working on knowing me lore. I'm a big baby so please be gentle.

Pleased to meet everyone! I hope to see you all soon~

Bonjour, Kriss! Comment ca va? Welcome to the RPC, it's good to have you here! I'm always glad to RP or make new friends so feel free to say hello if you see me around on Balmung. :)

Welcome :D

Don't worry too much about being new to MMO RP. As long as you have the main bits of lore down (which really isn't that much), you'll be just fine. FFXIV is super vague when it comes to explaining most of the major lore mechanics, like Aether for example.

If there's anything you need to know, please don't be afraid to ask anyone on here. We are all happy to help.

If I see you online I'll be sure to say Hi! :thumbsup:

You're all crazy people with the french. xD

Welcome to the RPC Salinis! The place is full of cool and chill people, if there's anything you'd like to know, I'm sure just about anyone would be glad to provide you with an answer. Hope your stay~

Bonjour, Kriss! Comme ca va? Welcome to the RPC, it's good to have you here! I'm always glad to RP or make new friends so feel free to say hello if you see me around on Balmung. :)

Oui, Bon bon Baguette.

That being said, Welcome !

You're all crazy people with the french. xD

When there's an opportunity to bring out Francais. We bring out the inner French man within us. Hon hon hon! But no, really. Ca va bien @ Faye. :P Also, a baguette sounds delicious about now.

(Random aside, I used to know someone with a character named Caelia, haha.)

Oh no, whatever happened to them? I hope nothing terrible. I hope every Caelia doesn't meet a terrible fate.

Don't worry too much about being new to MMO RP. As long as you have the main bits of lore down (which really isn't that much), you'll be just fine. FFXIV is super vague when it comes to explaining most of the major lore mechanics, like Aether for example.

If there's anything you need to know, please don't be afraid to ask anyone on here. We are all happy to help.

If I see you online I'll be sure to say Hi! :thumbsup:

Ahhh~ Everyone one seems suuuper friendly! I'll be sure to come by here once Caelia hits lvl 15! Hopefully once she's able to visit the other city states... I'll be able to meet you guys! OOC or IC. Just give a heads up first////