this seems... SKETCHY. [ art thread. ]

I don't know how long this will last but oh well!

going to post some scribbles / art here. will start with ffxiv relevant stuff, then if peeps wanna see more I'll post non-ffxiv I guess. there is more than these four, but I have yet to scan most of it, sobs. it's depressing how lame these are compared to what I usually can do, but oh well, I guess that's what happens when you draw less than you usually do for a while.

(on a side note; not currently considering commissions here, and no critique is desired unless otherwise specified. in case either thing comes up for whatever reason.)

finally gets around to posting more. art style's in flux still. 

gotta love trying to draw when it doesn't even 'feel' right to draw, because the style's warpspeed to some unknown destination. this is why I don't want to open any sort of cheapo doodle commissions -- at least not until I figure out what my style is doing and start being a little more proud of what I draw instead of 19/20 doodles being "wow this looks awful".

I tried to draw c'kayah 'cause that usually happens when I do RP things with people. and then had to go somewhere. and... then I came back and stared at it when I scanned it. "this is lame." but I scanned it anyway.

asten plz ur being creepy again

"This one thinks you are the crazy one."

Asten's mentor sure is something, lol.

tak-e beta design and another beta design

another doodle of tak-e

I'm literally terrible, passionately shipping with an NPC in an alternate-universe thing.

finally gets around to posting more. art style's in flux still. 

gotta love trying to draw when it doesn't even 'feel' right to draw, because the style's warpspeed to some unknown destination. this is why I don't want to open any sort of cheapo doodle commissions -- at least not until I figure out what my style is doing and start being a little more proud of what I draw instead of 19/20 doodles being "wow this looks awful".

I tried to draw c'kayah 'cause that usually happens when I do RP things with people. and then had to go somewhere. and... then I came back and stared at it when I scanned it. "this is lame." but I scanned it anyway.

asten plz ur being creepy again

"This one thinks you are the crazy one."

Asten's mentor sure is something, lol.

tak-e beta design and another beta design

another doodle of tak-e

I'm literally terrible, passionately shipping with an NPC in an alternate-universe thing.

If you ever take commissions, I will need to sign up for one. I love the facial expressions xD

• 7 months later...

it's not like i'm not dead or anything... :') not at all... !!!

tumblr_nnhh3i09HZ1rxz86bo1_400.png

tumblr_nnhh3i09HZ1rxz86bo2_540.jpg

tumblr_nnhgzqKC4M1rxz86bo1_500.jpg

and then there's a bonus from christmastime.

tumblr_inline_ngrby1vFOK1t1hh93.png

it's just too long an explanation LMAO...

tumblr_nj4mm1o5er1rxz86bo7_1280.jpg

I usually don't do requests but I actively reblogged a "draw me" meme so i did the thing!

tumblr_nj4mm1o5er1rxz86bo4_1280.png

tumblr_nj4mm1o5er1rxz86bo6_1280.jpg

this one's a slightly newer oc whoops

tumblr_ngdr3tLi7P1rxz86bo2_r2_1280.png

so yeah it's a phone pic. sorry )':

tumblr_nh4ib5mgbj1rxz86bo1_500.jpg

I think I drew this for people I now hardly ever talk to...

tumblr_ng54jrgOzN1rxz86bo1_500.png

tumblr_nfprtjSHPV1rxz86bo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_ndig46HdEz1rxz86bo1_500.png

e-sumi-nyan

that's it that's all you get for the reason this was a thing

tumblr_ncvt2n5r9q1rxz86bo1_400.png

kay I think that's all the directly ffxiv relevant stuff that's been sitting on my artblog... well, most of it... there are some i don't like how they came out so they're not here lmao.

• 2 weeks later...

thinking about doing some 5-10 $ trad and/or digital sketches because I think the more I save for a new computer, the better... though maybe a name your price sketches thing would be better? so any commissioner can pay what they want and hopefully get something according to said price...

aisa%20in%20arachne%20robe.jpg

can't think of anything else I have to post that's actually ffxiv related so that's about all for this update hahaha.