Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta have a session with Roen and Nero sometime this week to discuss further matters before huge battle that might happen. 

Current Anelia's synopsis:

Ordered by the Syndicates just like Natalie, Anelia is now forced to pursue Nero Lazarus. However, she means to disobey the order and try to understand the man through Roen; who is her friend and also former student. Anelia trusts Roen's judgement - but it could be a possibility that Nero could be deceiving her. Any case that happens, Anelia means to find out Nero's motives and place her ultimatum whether she has to aid her friend or her comrade, Natalie. 

huge battle that might happen. 

Current Anelia's synopsis:

Ordered by the Syndicates just like Natalie, Anelia is now forced to pursue Nero Lazarus. However, she means to disobey the order and try to understand the man through Roen; who is her friend and also former student. Anelia trusts Roen's judgement - but it could be a possibility that Nero could be deceiving her. Any case that happens, Anelia means to find out Nero's motives and place her ultimatum whether she has to aid her friend or her comrade, Natalie. 

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Otto dont do that. Ill happily avoid that after I do my business and meetings.

The Syndicate of Ul'dah:

Jameson Taeros, Natalie Mcbeef, Delial Grimsong.

. . .

:cry:

MUHAHAHAHA

uVPQuPO.jpg

"A stunning example of a most interesting creature..."

"The wild roen is seen only rarely be biologists, and can be differentiated by others of the RolePlayer genus by its distinctive cackle."

D:

I am being classified.

"Crikey, wot a beaut we've got 'ere! It's an exoneratus garlemaldus, one of the most exotic an' dangerous woild animals o' the Western coast!"

No poking me with a stick!! :evil:

D:

I am being classified.

"Crikey, wot a beaut we've got 'ere! It's an exoneratus garlemaldus, one of the most exotic an' dangerous woild animals o' the Western coast!"

Eight years since he passed and it is still. TOO. SOON.

D:

I am being classified.

No poking me with a stick!! :evil:

"The exoneratus garlemaldus is a very jumpy thing, so wot Oi'm gonna do is poke it with this stick, and back away slowly!"

• 2 weeks later...

Okay update!

A certain warehouse in Limsa Lominsa area will be "searched" (read: raided) this weekend.

Jancis and Oscare, will you be available on Saturday evening sometime?

Nat is rounding up some muscle.

I am also rounding up some muscle/mercs/pirates.

Let me or Nat know if your character will have a reason to be there.