Deadliest Warrior S1, E4, Pirate vs. Knight

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pssh. No mention of Fio pursuing Garlean interests in this whole debacle? I am offended, miss! Offended! Just kidding, still love you!

Come join Team Garlean Roen and Nero.

Isn't the latter honorary?

Pssh. No mention of Fio pursuing Garlean interests in this whole debacle? I am offended, miss! Offended! Just kidding, still love you!

Yes, a Garlean wannabe.

Yes, a Garlean wannabe.

He prefers the term "enthusiastic aspirant".

Heh...just a quick update.

My desktop has died. *hangs head*

I am trying to get it repaired today. If I cannot, I will have to postpone the warehouse raid.

;__;

I will keep you updated!

I am hoping to keep the raid only among those characters who have IC reasons/information to be there.

Nat and I will likely be setting up a few scenes this week to set that up likely.

This is just one speed bump in the ongoing story anyways.

I've already hit two on my own time, might as well see if I can go for a third. Let me know if there's space.

Sadly Verad, unless you want to kick down some doors with Nat and friends, you might want to sit this one out.

I've already hit two on my own time, might as well see if I can go for a third. Let me know if there's space.

Sadly Verad, unless you want to kick down some doors with Nat and friends, you might want to sit this one out.

Deep cover. She'll never suspect it.

I am hoping to keep the raid only among those characters who have IC reasons/information to be there.

Nat and I will likely be setting up a few scenes this week to set that up likely.

This is just one speed bump in the ongoing story anyways.

Since Anelia has been keeping tabs, wouldn't she have the reason to be there anyways? Let me know if the day has been settled.

Real SWAT team action happening? Well, now.