Art by Antain | Commissions: Semi-Open

Antain

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two zombies are better than one ?

Maybe if they were cuddling. :blush:

... *looks at Vaughn* (I kid, I kid. xD I tortured you enough. I suppose.)

No torture! I just feel bad it took me so long to get them to you.

And they're totally cuddling with brotherly love.... Yeasssss.....

• 3 weeks later...

Update: Arts have been slow going due to RL work and personal issues, and for this I apologize. ArmachiA's are nearly finished (just shading needing to be done on both), Menelwen's is still in sketching phase, and Ilwe's (now that I can say it) has children in it, which I'm convinced aren't really people because child proportions are weird.

Once I have finished these, commissions will reopen again. I hope that by week's end to have them all done, or at least have the lines awaiting approval. Once again, my deepest apologies to those I've been keeping waiting.

:love:

• 2 months later...

Ok! I'm back and sorry for those who have been on the list for forever! Holidays and personal issues got away from me, but I'm making a change.

First, for those who are currently on my list, please contact me if you still want those commissions at a severely discounted price as I messed up bad with keeping in contact and finishing them when I said I would.

• Armi - Both of yours just need shading. Flats are done.
  • Ilwe - We need to discuss the strange proportions of children and alter yours.
  • Menelwen - Are you still interested after all this time? xD

Second, after serious thought, I will be opening a cash option to pay for things! I will still be accepting gil, as the FC still needs things. Additional cash items will be available, such as making the art into a print, framing, and shipping, offered a la carte. I will have an itemized list soon.

Third, and finally, Available slots will decrease to three instead of four to help me get everything together and get the commissions out in time and when promised. This includes persons with multiple commissions. For example, I've had a few who ordered more than one art, but we're lumped together as "Art a, Art b, etc." used to be considered one slot. This change will be, again, to help in getting the art to those people on time as promised.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a note about the semi-open commissions...

I will be at PAX East the next two days, so will be unavailable to start commissions immediately. However, feel free to make a post and/or send a message on the RPC so I can start contacting on Monday!

Back from PAX East, got my bard pin, a kind person gave me their FF sprites lanyard, and have sore feet from working the stall I was in. However, it means commissions are open once again! They will be on first-come first-serve basis, limited to three per week. Send a message or reply below. Further instructions on payment will be worked out with the request!