Pixel Art ._. / Commissions (CLOSED)

Ilwe'ran

Long time no see ._. !

[align=center]tumblr_oa5objzoAN1u3z4omo1_r1_540.png[/align]

Been forever I didn't draw Ilwe alone (like since over a year and a half) so have a dynamic pose. Just to compare, this is how I drew him last time :

[align=center]IlweranHlaiwastatic-byIlweran_zps0470a66a.gif~original[/align]

That's quite a change =x

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]tumblr_inline_oa83toDONm1t4ktf2_75sq.png - f0ee3f846a1424b16f8561444d9242cd.png[/align]

Since I really liked how this new Pixel Art turned, I made myself an avatar.. And since I promised to Carina to draw an avatar for her forever ago, I (finally) held my promise and even made an animated version ,) !

[align=center]84f08f17e0491b21fd8cb97f4fd0d40a.gif[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

COMMISSIONS :

[align=center]tumblr_oawm0l3dVT1u3z4omo1_540.png[/align]

Infos :

Hey guys !

I am officially opening my commissions with a few slots this time to test the weather.

[align=center]If you are interested in commissioning me, > fill this form < ![/align]

Further discussion only via e-mail, as we all know how tumblr is a butt when it comes to asks.

♦ Make sure to send your request along with a short explanation of what you would like and a few references (front, back, side, close up face, all in sunny light).

♦ The slots will not be given “first come first serve” to give a chance to everybody.

You can have a look at my work > HERE < !

Slots (OPEN) :

FFXIV Pixel

-

-

Original Pixel

-

If you wish for something different, for example a pixel avatar similar to mine, fill out the “other” section of my form.

Waiting list (OPEN) :

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...