Pixel Art ._. / Commissions (CLOSED)

Ilwe'ran

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*fluffs ilwe's curly lion puff* >u<

love how this turned out.

You cannot underestimate the fluff (one day I'll make Ilwe bald, his hair is a pain to draw D:)

oh never *fluffs moar* >u<

(nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu T______T )

*purrs*

Also, I tried to put some clothes on that miniqo'te, but.. He just wanted to stay naked and cute and really cute with that tiny tail of his on Ilwe's arm

*fluffs ilwe's curly lion puff* >u<

love how this turned out.

You cannot underestimate the fluff (one day I'll make Ilwe bald, his hair is a pain to draw D:)

oh never *fluffs moar* >u<

(nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu T______T )

*purrs*

Also, I tried to put some clothes on that miniqo'te, but.. He just wanted to stay naked and cute and really cute with that tiny tail of his on Ilwe's arm

OuO *fluffs even moar*

aww, nakked babies are cute anyway....well till they decide to use the bathroom >.>;

Wow, they're so professional!! :D I can see them appearing in a RPG already. Oh, and I really wanna view your non-pixel art as well, if you do them.

I don't, I'm totally unable to draw ._.

Ty for your comment ♥

"Totally unable to draw" -- yet draws amazing pixel art. So humble...:lol:

Wow, they're so professional!! :D I can see them appearing in a RPG already. Oh, and I really wanna view your non-pixel art as well, if you do them.

Ty for your comment ♥

No I'm serious, I can here because it's all small, but giant picture, I just can't and I'm in awe in front of people who can.

Beside, I don't have a tablet, all what you see is mouse "drawing" ^^

Ty for your comment ♥

No I'm serious, I can here because it's all small, but giant picture, I just can't and I'm in awe in front of people who can.

Beside, I don't have a tablet, all what you see is mouse "drawing" ^^

Actually, professional artists usually put a lot of effort into thumbnails when designing their works. So, the fact that your "small" pictures look so good means that your bigger ones will look better than you think :thumbsup:. And being able to draw with a mouse is a very cool thing, you know. Don't sell yourself short!

With this I finish the giveaway ♥ !

[align=center]Menelwen%20Veara%20chibi%20-%20by%20Ilweran%20Hlaiwa_zpsbwy11baf.gif~original[/align]

[align=center]

K9qfPok.png[/align]

And as I'm a bit dumb, I made all the details before doing the claws, so here is without claws so you can see the details !

[align=center]Menelwen%20Veara%20chibi%20no%20weapons%20-%20by%20Ilweran%20Hlaiwa_zpsugsf5wj6.gif~original[/align]

Thank you so, so much! ♥! She even has her eye patch on!

And you're not dumb, so stop saying that. :<

(throws a fat chocobo at Ilwe for saying done stupid*

*flops to the floor catching it again realizing that that is a bad idea *

I like it! I know that time and work wise that you may feel like you did a lot of work for nothing but it really gives us a feel for how much detail you put in. Not to mention some people get extras :3