Pixel Art ._. / Commissions (CLOSED)

Ilwe'ran

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]

Erik%2BMynhier%2B11_08_2014%2B03_39_45.jpg[/align]

And back to Chibi now, Kage be ready, you now have to chose what you want ♥ !

(Also thank you for your comments *blushes* ♥)

Everytime I see that screenshot, I squee from how adorable it is.

But how did you guys set that up? What is she sitting on?

Did I miss the "Highlander Mount" memo for Lalafells?

[align=center]Chiane%20NArdente%20-%20by%20Ilweran_zpstobphbvf.gif~original[/align]

[align=center]

659_zpsafda12ff.png~original[/align]

So, why fire ? Chiané wanted an animation related to a spell, we picked fire because of her name.

Chiané is an Elezen and their language is close to french. Ardente in french means : burning, fiery, flamming. Hence the choice !

PS : I'm proud of this chibi sprite ._.

Ooooh. That is snazzy looking! Could probably do the other elements like that too, if you wanted to try that out.

I probably could do something like that.. Maybe.. I'm unsure.. This one was my very first try of something that sort xD , but it looks like I try a lot of things and they seem to work so far.. So.. Why not :) !

*squees again*

:love::love::love: Ilwe' :love::love::love:

*breaks rule and hugs a Miqo*

;)

*hugs Chiané* I'm SO GLAD you like it ! While I was working on the weapon I was all "this gonna look cool, yup, this have to look cool" xD !

Also, as I'm feeling a bit more greedy (not in term of money, but in term of challenge) I'll open 3 slots for now rather than 2 to accelerate a bit my pace.

And if you have some idea of things I could do like.. Icons.. Other styles.. different stuffs.. Please tell me, I would be glad to give it a try and test some new things !

(your char may not be the one I'll use for the test though, unless we discuss about how to privately ^^).

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm working on a Devereau Beauregard's realistic who is wearing a long and pretty skirt. While I was drawing the legs (that nobody will be able to see under the skirt. DAMN ! WHY DID I DO ALL THE SHADOWS !) I asked myself what Devereau might hide under his skirt.

Then this happened.

[align=center]DevereauBeauregardWIPWoooh-byIlweranHlaiwa_zps8faf4566.gif~original[/align]

SOMEONE HALP ME CHOOSE STUFF FOR MY ICON T_T;;; /runs

That looks super snazzy

Yeah, someone help him ! I can't say which one is easier !

*Hugs tight Kage*

Yeah! Halp!

- Kage sleeping on his fat cat and holding him.

- Kage holding the fat cat against him, and having an animation with the cat almost falling.

SOMEONE HALP ME CHOOSE STUFF FOR MY ICON T_T;;; /runs

That looks super snazzy

Yeah, someone help him ! I can't say which one is easier !

*Hugs tight Kage*

Yeah! Halp!

-  Kage sleeping on his fat cat and holding him.

-  Kage holding the fat cat against him, and having an animation with the cat almost falling.

sleeping on the fat cat. Definitely.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm working on a Devereau Beauregard's realistic who is wearing a long and pretty skirt. While I was drawing the legs (that nobody will be able to see under the skirt. DAMN ! WHY DID I DO ALL THE SHADOWS !) I asked myself what Devereau might hide under his skirt.

Then this happened.

[align=center]DevereauBeauregardWIPWoooh-byIlweranHlaiwa_zps8faf4566.gif~original[/align]

lawwwwwwwls forever! <3 Perfect.

Then this happened.

Yes.