Pixel Art ._. / Commissions (CLOSED)

Ilwe'ran

SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thank you <3

I'll give time to cool off.

I er... may ask to do another. But Warrior Kage and his fat cat. Kage likes cute animals ok? He's replacing the loneliness in his life with them..

Hahaha.

Glad you like it ♥ !

Aaaand warrior Kage, with his fat cat.. I might put the axe in his back and makes him holding the cat which will be half dropping because of his weight @_@

*nodnod* Or if you could you could have Kage flop on the fat cat like Lalafell flop on the Ahriman mount. But kage trying to lift a cat his own weight is an amusing/interesting sight too. Seriously I think fat cat is heavier than kage possibly...

Like a giant cat mount ?

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a giant cat mount ?

Not sure. More like... a giant pillow?

It seemed great in my head early in the morning xD

Haha, might be something fun ♥ !

So, while waiting for some references, I made some little thingy

[align=center]Rhea%20Zaheela%2016-Bits%20-%20by%20Ilweran_zpsocgmhbfg.gif~original[/align]

[align=center]

325px-Rhea-street.png[/align]

And some WIP on something totaly different.. I'm experimenting a new program, it's fun but it's long to get used to it (maybe I'm too old for this shit now D: )

[align=center]IlweampNebbs-byIlweran_zps6ae1a023.gif~original[/align]

[align=center]Thanks for all your kind comments ♥ ![/align]

[align=center]4094.png[/align]

Xmas is approaching and while looking at what I could do to celebrate it, I thought about offering a few sprites giveaway. So here we are ;) !

What are the rules :

- I will announce that I giveaway some pixel art, the first who claim the prize in the topic after my message will win it.

- No private message ! Answer directly in the topic !!!

- You can only win once but participating as much as you want as long as you didn't win before.

- I will offer the giveaways at different hours as we are all living in different timezones (it would be unfair to have only some people able to participate and win something, right ?).

Now.. Lets open the game :D !

[align=center]I offer a 16-bit sprite to anybody who will claim the giveaway after this message ♥ ![/align]

[align=center]Siha%20Xinkei%2016-Bits%20-%20by%20Ilweran_zps6nghdiiy.gif~original[/align]

[align=center]

FrlU0V6.png[/align]

[align=center]3519[/align]

[align=center]I offer a 16-bit sprite to anybody who will claim the giveaway after this message ♥ ![/align]

What are the rules :

- I will announce that I giveaway some pixel art, the first who claim the prize in the topic after my message will win it.

- You can only win once but participating as much as you want as long as you didn't win before.

- I will offer the giveaways at different hours as we are all living in different timezones (it would be unfair to have only some people able to participate and win something, right ?).

I'M NOT HERE TO WIN CAUSE I PAY COMMISSION YOU.

But thank you for such generosity by doing this type of giveaway. It's lovely :3

And I do so love these 16-bit sprites.

You're adorable Kage ♥

Gimme. *grabby hands*

EDIT: I've loved your work ever since you first posted your sprites, I've just been too shy to ask for a commission.

*Hugs* It's ok, I'm shy at time myself. I send you a pm, because (indeed) you won ♥ !

So, this is the PM I received :

Oh, but this isn't for me.

>u>

Username : Osric Melkire  D'lyhhia Lhuil

Who its for : Melkire  Hutarin

Me -> Awwww é_è

[align=center]Dlyhhia%20Lhuil%2016-bits%20-%20by%20Ilweran_zps813fm5s4.gif~original[/align]

[align=center]

D_%26_Bow.png[/align]

Giving away your prize for someone else, you gotta get a reward, Osric.

[align=center]Osric%20Melkire%2016-bits%20-%20by%20Ilweran_zpsoly5xp5d.gif~original[/align]

[align=center]IexGJRN.jpg[/align]

PS : Yay, new animation for those o/

[align=center]christmas_PNG3757.png[/align]

What are the rules :