Pixel Art ._. / Commissions (CLOSED)

Ilwe'ran

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]Ilweran%20Hlaiwa%20Fast%20-%20by%20Ilweran_zpsnn4j7amm.gif~original[/align]

[align=center]

ffxiv_24102014_062438_zpsce06c8a4.png~original[/align]

So I couldn't resist (or rather having a 103 pixel height avatar make it blurring on the message (ノ°益°)ノ彡 ┻━┻ ) and I made myself one.. And I'll probably add the bow later, weeeeeh~ !

And about prices in $, I decided to make some sort of packages to avoid the prices going up too much. So that would be something like this :

Chibi Sprite package (Sprite + Animation + Weapon) -> 20$

Realistic Sprite package (Sprite + Animation + Weapon) -> 30$

New clothes set -> 5$ whatever the sprite.

Extra complicated clothes of the death -> up to 5$

16-bits Sprite -> 6$

Wow, Ilwe... each time I check in here, your stuff just gets cuter and more irresistible! :love:

I know just extra tiny pixel cuteness. Especilay the ear waggles on ilwe.

Thanks Nebbs ♥

Added his bow, corrected the tail move and the black ears ! Now Carina it's your turn ♥ !

[align=center]Ilweran%20Hlaiwa%20bow%20-%20by%20Ilweran_zps8oyrsqet.gif~original[/align]

Wow, Ilwe... each time I check in here, your stuff just gets cuter and more irresistible! :love:

I know. I totally love the ear wiggles.

Makes me wanna squee.

Dang you, Ilwe. Stop being so cute. :( you're making Chi rethink her opinion on hugging Miqo'te.

;)

I know. I totally love the ear wiggles.

Makes me wanna squee.

Dang you, Ilwe. Stop being so cute. :( you're making Chi rethink her opinion on hugging Miqo'te.

;)

Hugging Miqo'te is always worth it. We repay you with a purr.

Dun be jealous, Nebbs but....

*snugglehugsanIlwebecauseoftheinsanecute.Ican'tstanditOMG!*

:|

:dodgy:

:blush:

:angel:....

Great job (again) :). I'm gunna hafta break down and get you to make me one...

.... once I decide how I'd want it/animations...

No please get stuck in she deserves it! I'll put a pot of coffee on this may be a long hugfest.

• 2 weeks later...

[align=center]Kage%20Kiryuu%20Realistic_zpst6o7lbgs.gif[/align]

[align=center]

CbxlT0A.jpg[/align]

Pfew ! I'm testing a brand new program right now (in fact, my very first program made for pixel art) and so I'm extra slooooooow to make what I want as I have to learn again everything.

So, sorry for the lack of news and I hope this will help me to make better and smoother animations in the end @_@ !

[align=center]Also, I'm adding minions to the possible stuff to ask ♥ ![/align]

SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thank you <3

I'll give time to cool off.

I er... may ask to do another. But Warrior Kage and his fat cat. Kage likes cute animals ok? He's replacing the loneliness in his life with them..

Hahaha.

Glad you like it ♥ !

Aaaand warrior Kage, with his fat cat.. I might put the axe in his back and makes him holding the cat which will be half dropping because of his weight @_@

SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thank you <3

I'll give time to cool off.

I er... may ask to do another. But Warrior Kage and his fat cat. Kage likes cute animals ok? He's replacing the loneliness in his life with them..

Hahaha.

Glad you like it ♥ !

Aaaand warrior Kage, with his fat cat.. I might put the axe in his back and makes him holding the cat which will be half dropping because of his weight @_@

*nodnod* Or if you could you could have Kage flop on the fat cat like Lalafell flop on the Ahriman mount. But kage trying to lift a cat his own weight is an amusing/interesting sight too. Seriously I think fat cat is heavier than kage possibly...