Pixel Art ._. / Commissions (CLOSED)

Ilwe'ran

Was asking as at least two people talked about "SNES battle sprite", just need to know to make some appropriate researches and check if I can do that (though if it's something like FF6 or FF5, I probably can do that ^^ )

Though if anybody have an idea of price (in gils) for those :

bastetarcana_zps77981bd9.gif~original

Small sprites :

+ Weapon :

+ Minion :

+ Small animation (eye blinking / heart etc. Nothing like swinging a sword for exemple) :

Weapon alone :

New set of clothes (If you wanna keep the same sprite, but change its clothes) :

If you're too shy to answer here, you can pm me. I don't bite.. Well.. I do, but only my husband so don't worry ._. .

I will probably not do right away something like my Lineage 2 main (Isilmë) and a sprite such as the Bombo would need to discuss in pm... When I will have my prices settled.

I would like to say that I will probably not make higher size than 110 x 110 so you can set it as avatar here without messing up everything :)

Also, I'm amazed by the interest of you guy show for this, with so many talented artist around who can draw so many amazing arts, I was sure that those tiny thingy will interest maybe one or two people max.. So thank you for your attention and your gentle words ♥ !

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can definitly do stuff like this :)

A good price for stuff like this would be like... 50k gil.  It's cheap enough for people to purchase the sprites, and it's expensive enough to get you rich reallllly fast because of how popular these could potentially be!

I would also be super interested in purchasing one!

Kage! You look adorable!

FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN SEW AND MAKE THAT INTO A PLUSHIE.

...if my skills were better, I would totally make plushies. But since they aren't someone needs to do this. I would gladly pay money for a set of plushies. Even if there's nowhere to put them in my tiny apartment.