Pixel Art ._. / Commissions (CLOSED)

Ilwe'ran

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center]IlweranHlaiwastatic-byIlweran_zps0470a66a.gif~original

[/align]

As I have some time between two commissions and my pretty bow was waiting, it's my turn ♥ !

[align=center]

ffxiv_16092014_191748_zps4b1f2c14.png~original[/align]

[align=center]Ilwe6_zpsa1b4195c.gif~original[/align]

PS : Click click on the sprite.. Unfortunatly, the background color isn't helping to see properly the bow's details.

Heeeeey, are sprites in the style you made Ilwe an option? I'd be interested, especially if an animation can be added.

They look almost like fighting game sprites. I will pay gil harder to get something like that made up.

Also, I haven't forgotten my references! That said, the answer to this question hinges on how quickly I get it to you.

BLACKMAIL.

Heeeeey, are sprites in the style you made Ilwe an option? I'd be interested, especially if an animation can be added.

They look almost like fighting game sprites. I will pay gil harder to get something like that made up.

Also, I haven't forgotten my references! That said, the answer to this question hinges on how quickly I get it to you.

BLACKMAIL.

Oh uh..

I probably could do something like that, but that would take me some more time and probably need you to give me some precise postures with either screenshots either pictures of whatever you want so I won't mess everything up.

Also you'll have to take in consideration that the face is small and the hair cannot be as precise as on the little sprites I do ._. .

Animation might be tough though (you'll notice that Ilwe isn't animated), depends again of what you might want :) .

Sorry for the late answer, I was thinking about what to tell you guys ._.

• 2 weeks later...

[align=center]Ilweran%20Hlaiwa%20-%20by%20Ilweran_zps6pmtrull.gif~original[/align]

Added the animation on this one.. So to answer to the question which was asked to me previously, yes I can do that. Though, I'm still sorting what price I could settle those, clearly the complexity of the clothes, the animation and the weapon will modify it.

I thought about something like this :

150k -> sprite with "simple" clothes

Up to 70k for weapon

Up to Idon'tknowhowmuch for complex clothes

Still unsure about animation as it means I will more likely have to redo half of the clothes.

Need your opinion ^^ !

• 2 weeks later...