Ask Lore Questions for the FFXIV FanFest Live Letter!

Kage

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agh -- can't decide if I should ask about white mages or some burning questions I had about monks...

*hastily types a query about white monks*

Edit: Ooh you can ask more than one question!

EditEdit: Oh jeez some of these posters aren't following the instructions at all OH WELL, BETTER CHANCE OF ME GETTING MINE ANSWERED.

Berrod, I saw your question right after I asked mine xD Now I'm wondering if I should edit mine :c

I'm not ask focused on White Mage as I am getting a general answer about the classes (though my focus is kinda one in general) due to a harassment thing that came up a little while back. Do you think my question is to wordy? X.x

I'm actually curious of how Fernehalwes will reply to this, but I can actually answer this question Kage from 1.0 lore.

We see kobolds and Ixali at places such as Limsa's buildings. Have relations between beast tribes always been tense or were relations friendlier and more amiable before the recent primals' summonings?

The Kobolds and the Lominsans actually lived together peacefully until 1562. Similarly, the Sahagin were non-aggressive until they summoned Leviathan the same year. Sisipu of the Fishermen's Guild says in 1.0 the Sahagin at worst used to be a nuisance for cutting fishing lines and stealing fish.

Ul'dah cast the Amalj'aa from their city for fear of being associated with "lesser beasts" by the at-the-time invading Garleans. Little wonder the Amalj'aa hate Ul'dahnians now.

And the Ixali have hated the Gridanians since 1422 6AE when they were cast out of Tinolqa (the Twelveswood) by the Elementals.

But as I said, I'm curious how Ferne will answer. Keep the questions comingggggggg!!! =D We must have our answers!!!

I can't post on the official site since my subscription isn't being renewed until a week or so before the next patch. If someone could post the following on my behalf, however, it'd be very appreciated:

"Will deeper insight be given into the tribal aspect of Miqo'te society? As it stands the majority of Miqo'te who show up during the game favour city life or resort to banditry in the wilds. Only in Thanalan can we find a number of quests touching on the tribal aspect but only for one specific tribe."

"Will we ever get to see what Livia sas Junius looked like beneath her mask?"

I 'liked' some of the questions I saw that I also wanted answers to.  I also laughed because it feels like 75% of all the questions come from Balmung.

>lore

>implying anyone other than a roleplayer cares

>MSQ fans are the exceptions that prove the rule

I 'liked' some of the questions I saw that I also wanted answers to.  I also laughed because it feels like 75% of all the questions come from Balmung.

>lore

>implying anyone other than a roleplayer cares

Anonymoose is on Excalibur, not Balmung.