Music?

I been apparently isolated in game when I have my like in game moments where I repeat lyrics into the linkshell and no one ever seems to know who im talking about. 

SO I need to find out if im alone in my music taste from you peasants or if they're are noble subject out there who share my music taste.

Please tell me someone here listens to T.I. or Drake, Eminem. . Hell I'll even settle for a Rich Homie Quan listener and I don't even like his music xD.

Please tell me im not the only one who listens to rap and hip hop im begging you.

If I am.... im going to have to hunt you all down IC and sing Ruff Ryders Anthem.

Heh, well--frankly those are all artists that I don't listen to. At all. Rap10000. . . Yesn't my thing unless it comes from a game, and even then it must be more music than lyrics.

However, I second the Drake. While I can admit Eminem at least brought something to the table, Drake?

:bomb: No. :bomb:

Lol everyone hates Drake. He like the main person i listen to when im playing ff. 

0 to 100. . Yes

My weaknesses must be the occasional pop hit (Like suddenly "singing" call me maybe to unfortunate victims on Skype), Disney songs and various 80's/90's flips. 

Otherwise I usually listen to various types of metal, Celtic music and epic scores/movie soundtracks.

Ha! Maybe not around here, but tons of people listen to hip hop, so it shouldn't be too hard to find people who share your interests. If you want to have absolutely 0 friends, you could tell everyone you only listen to power metal. It's metal with operatic vocals, so even most metal fans hate it!

I been apparently isolated in game when I have my like in game moments where I repeat lyrics into the linkshell and no one ever seems to know who im talking about. 

SO I need to find out if im alone in my music taste from you peasants or if they're are noble subject out there who share my music taste.

Please tell me someone here listens to T.I. or Drake, Eminem. . Hell I'll even settle for a Rich Homie Quan listener and I don't even like his music xD.

Please tell me im not the only one who listens to rap and hip hop im begging you.

If I am.... im going to have to hunt you all down IC and sing Ruff Ryders Anthem.

Mic check one two one two, you got beef wit da' king wut is you gon' do?

Yeah I listen to TI I've lost respect for Drake singing, and It's selfish but I loved Slim over Em' but I'm glad he made that change for the better.

I'm a fan of hip hop, but I can't stand any of those artists other than perhaps Em. 

My tastes lean toward Gambino, Das Racist, Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, Shabazz Palaces, old Kanye, Milo, and Tyler, Lord Quas, and Budsdriver when we're talking about strictly rap. 

Including hip hop in general though: J Dilla, Nujabes, Flying Lotus, Thundercat, DJ Okawari, and skankfunk (when appropriate)

I'm a fan of hip hop, but I can't stand any of those artists other than perhaps Em. 

My tastes lean toward Gambino, Das Racist, Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, Shabazz Palaces, old Kanye, Milo, and Tyler, Lord Quas, and Budsdriver when we're talking about strictly rap. 

Including hip hop in general though: J Dilla, Nujabes, Flying Lotus, Thundercat, DJ Okawari, and skankfunk (when appropriate)

Can we ad MFDoom to that list?

Kill your co workers is still a favorite of FL, Cosmogramma was pretty dope.

I'm definitely one of those people that listens to pretty much everything genrewise. And I mean that seriously, lol. It really just depends on my mood/what I'm doing.

Rap was one of the standouts for a longtime, in that I really just -did not- like or get it any of it. Then like, 2-3 years ago I started stumbling into occasional rappers that were up my alley. And from them, I've gained much more of appreciation and enjoyment for the genre as a whole, even if it doesn't make up a large percentage of what I listen to.

Isaiah Toothtaker, MIA, Mickey Avalon, Kendrick Lamar, Iggy Azalea, and Die Antwoord are all rappers I like. Especially Toothtaker, I blame him for my listening to any rap in the first place, lol. I can't say I'm fan of T.I., Drake, or Eminem though :V

• 3 weeks later...

As I am with most musical genres, I'm picky about rap/hip hop.  I generally don't like the genre as a whole; I'm just not a fan of the way they produce music or the arrangements.  I'm not saying it's bad - It's just not pleasing to MY ears.  Most new artists are annoying to me so I stay away from anything on the radio.  

Although 90's R&B/HipHop will always have a special place in my heart.

"This is How We Do It" is -and always will be- my jam.