LF Dancers, Bards, Gridanias/Conjurers who are devote of Nophica

Because of so many requests to do more pilgrimages after the Nald'thal event, I'm recruiting people who are interested in helping host and perform in an event in November for Nophica.

Key point for this event is it must be on a weekend and the time will be evening/night for Europe, so availability to perform has to fit into that time slot.

Please reply here or send me a PM if you have any ideas or would like to help out.

Priests/Conjurers: Anyone with stories about or inspired by the Matron. Also does not have to tell stories, but be available after the performances to talk to people and lead prayer.

Bards: Looking for some lovely harvest music

Dancers: Anyone who wants to add to the ambiance as a dancer please let me know. Must know harvest dance. There will be clothes to wear for it that will be provided.

Any other ideas of inspiration that would fit into the theme please let me know I will PM my brainstorms and make it work!

Provided that you don't pick the last weekend in November (I'll be out travelling then), I should be able to contribute with a dancer :)

That...is a very good point.

Jancis! J and V are getting married last Saturday in November, so we'll be unavailable if it's then... *grips stripper clothes in hopes it's before then*

*Also prepares the glittercannon*

Dance! Dance! I'll bring my veils, and bells, and silks, and chimes... *raids his stripper closet*

Yes! Wait... I think you're confusing this for Menphina's pilgrimage! :blush::blush::blush:

Also everyone if you missed Vaughn at the masquerade party. I loved those tights so much. If only Jancis could wear them the same way.

No but that'll be fantastic I wanted to check for any specific Nophica devotees before bugging people online for their talents. :lol:

What up, what up~ Xen is a performer and can fill many roles. I'd love to help out again : D

I was going to ask you both over the weekend after the craziness of the week! I will get a PM going once I get to touch base with everyone once again. :)

Provided that you don't pick the last weekend in November (I'll be out travelling then), I should be able to contribute with a dancer :)

I was thinking that a lot of people in the States will be out and about and also that FC's will want to take this time to do special events so I'm definitely aiming for 15-16th or the 22nd-23rd. It really depends on when people who want to help out are available. So that'll be fantastic.

Jancis! J and V are getting married last Saturday in November, so we'll be unavailable if it's then... *grips stripper clothes in hopes it's before then*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry: so happy cannot contain water

It shall definitely not be the 29th!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry: so happy cannot contain water

It shall definitely not be the 29th!

Weeeeeee!!!!!!! *gathers all the stopper clothes and the glittercannon* Let's party!

Well, here's a bard who's willing to step up and put lyrics and lute on the line for a little laid-back performance.

Though, "harvest music" is a rather bucolic. We could spice that up a bit, perhaps.

It is for the harvester, so both would be in order.

Could do something that's first the former, then something a bit more lively.

You guys are the best.

I sent out PMs with my latest ideas and the time frames I'm hoping for.

Again, it's Europe-friendly time!

Nophica is the goddess of harvest, abundance, some would even say fertility (to a point like a secondary thing). She's the Matron to the Conjurer's Guild and very close to botanists and farmers alike.

Anyone who plays a farmer, conjurer, mother, foster mother, etc would feel a tie to Nophica and have personal interactions or feelings to share.

Once I get a date and time from everyone I'll set up an event, but if you're interested let me know this week. :lol:

Im very interested... My main is a healer/toymaker and is Menphina devote, but theres room I can make him Nophica and Menphina devote.

I work every other weekend, so it will mostly depend on which day/weekend for me.

If you get a set day/time, PM me or post it? I will keep my eyes peeled.

Will be posting an event tonight later for this pilgrimage with more details and fanfare. :)

Date for it is Saturday, November 22nd at 1600 EST (1300 PST, 2100 GMT, 2300 EET)

Xenedra

Ciel

Ojune

Telluride

Maybe:

Garryson

Phae'ra

If anyone else wants to participate as a priest/priestess, a giver of blessings, a dancer, a storyteller, a guard, or you have your own idea that fits into the theme of Nophica with bounty harvest fertility abundance feel free to reply here or send me  PM.

Thanks! Excited to give this another go with a bit of a twist. :lol: