Upcoming Patch (READ!)

So my boyfriend and I were dinking around on the main forums trying to see if anyone has said anything about why the patch is not yet downloadable. Apparently part of why is due to Yoshi P. reading the patch notes himself here at the half hour mark. (11:30PM CST). A translation will be needed buuuuttttt...

Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zdv-UqtnAc

I put it on it's own thread so people could find it easier :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on a PS4 lol and bought FF via download so hopefully the patch is downloaded through psn or something like that. 

I can't do pc the whole thing is too complicated for me.

I'm sure it'll be downloadable. But it looks like they're waiting until after he reads the patch notes to let the patch be available to download. Though it doesn't surprise me that it's taking a while since they've never done a patch this big before.

Im on a PS4 lol and bought FF via download so hopefully the patch is downloaded through psn or something like that. 

I can't do pc the whole thing is too complicated for me.

I'm sure it'll be downloadable. But it looks like they're waiting until after he reads the patch notes to let the patch be available to download. Though it doesn't surprise me that it's taking a while since they've never done a patch this big before.

Is it a bad thing I don't read the patch notes like ever? I just tinker around with the buttons and such till I figure it out.

When choosing who to send a letter to via the Moogle Delivery Service, the recipient list will now appear as a separate window instead of a dropdown menu.

Finally! They're addressing my most major UI complaint. Yessssssss

And so many cool new recipes! *swoons*

Had any luck getting in? Everyone I know keeps getting 1014'd.