Celebration of The Matron

Jancis

Considering that you're the organizer, here, Jancis... should we put the word out to follow Otto's example?

Yes everyone is welcome to invite their friends and spread the word. Jancis has sent letters to everyone she knows about it.

I put out an IC connection that people can also use if someone doesn't outright tell them.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=5431&pid=122805#pid122805

OOC - A few people have asked for some IC reasons to know about the pilgrimage. So I'm setting up a bit of a scene that people can see and hear about the Nophica event this Saturday.

This is up to free-form so whatever brings your character brings them! Cowls are also available for the quiet listeners.

Performers: Asked by friends or the priests of Nophica to speak on behalf of the Matron.

Pilgrims: Heard it from the local elders, priests, and merchants talking about the pilgrimage. Saw pilgrims along the road or new faces around their common houses and strikes up a conversation to find out. Small maps and Hymns of Nophica are passed out on small slips of parchment.

Anyone who wants to be a Guard or Dancer: A priest of Nophica can ask for volunteers and helpers. 

If anyone wants to speak to a Pilgrim IC can contact me. There is a pilgrim in each city and Jancis is also available to ask people to come along. I'll do as many personal invitations as are requested, but it's difficult to outreach to everyone in their preferred style of learning.

Reminder for the pilgrimage:

Might want to have the Harvest Dance Emote for it. It is unlocked with this quest:

http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Saw_That_One_Coming

Any low level people from Ul'dah who need a ride to Gridania need to tell me well in advance before the event for a ride up to the Shroud.

Low level (14 and under) in Limsa are kind of stuck unless they can join a FC that has a house in Lavender Beds.

Screenshots and logs will be taken of the event in intervals so if I'm quiet and not responding, I apologize. :blush:

There could be anticipation that the server attacks might happen on the weekend, but we'll definitely make due as best as possible should they hit during the event. Push comes to shove our main goal is to have the performances happen, even if the follow-up role play has to scrapped.

So excited :lol:

Showed up on Kylar Dashiva, my alt, very nicely done Jancis. It was a great ceremony!

I saw you lingering in the back! I think I got a picture.. not sure.

I have 60+ pages of dialogue!

The stories were AMAZING! :lol::lol::lol: Huge thank yous to Jaques, Xenedra, Eva, Telluride & Coraliza, Leanne, Ciel, Chuta, Reinette, Coatleque, and Z'enath as well as everyone who was able to come for any chunk of time.

The interactive play story was fantastic and was so funny and cute at the same time a heart warming story.

The music was wonderful with real songs to hear and experience with. The duet was lovely and there was an original song too which was so sweet.

The stories were all unique and different and hit on many tones which was perfect, also the rain was even on cue so I think a DM was watching. hehehe

People hung around for hours afterwards too I was just floored so thank you for that. I will have pictures and logs up as soon as I can get to them.

Your story at the end was so lovely and sweet, I love how all the stories had their own tone and viewpoint.

I started out the IC story thread.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=9047

I'm still in the process of editing the screenshots so the start is a bit slow and mostly text. I'll try to finish off the images tonight so I can get posts up faster than last time. :blush: