Months Behind

Enteris

Still needing turn 1 completion? Still have that Garuda EX quest in your log? Still need that one robe from turn 2, but just haven’t had any luck finding a group to farm it? Want to get into the raiding scene, but don’t want to stress out over having to be in the hard core community?

Then Months Behind might be the linkshell for you! In Months Behind, we strive to offer a very casual and laid back atmosphere that delves into the end game content. Join us as we clear, and farm, the old turns and push into the newer content. Help us take down the old news primals and keep going into Ramuh and Shiva EX!

This linkshell will be an OOC gathering of people that want to be helpful, and/or want to finally push into the end game content. We’re looking for a casual, nice environment full of helpful people, and people willing to learn.

• Seasoned raiders are welcome to join, but keep an open mind! (We don’t need egotistical jerks gloating about their ilvl.)

• Rookie raiders are welcome to join!

• RPers that want to raid are welcome to join!

Linkshell leaders:

Raandal Bennett / Johnathan Winters

Daphine Rysen / Andralyn Thatcher

Melodia D'janz

Vaughn Antain

I don't currently have an open Linkshell slot, but I'd like to point out I'm more than happy to help around. If you ever need another person, feel free to poke me! (In game as Franz Renatus)

I'm a competent healer in all of the current content, and I can get by DPSing most of it as well. 

Should people need tanks....I'm at least capable of doing all the dungeons and most Hard Mode Primals.

I don't currently have an open Linkshell slot, but I'd like to point out I'm more than happy to help around. If you ever need another person, feel free to poke me! (In game as Franz Renatus)

I'm a competent healer in all of the current content, and I can get by DPSing most of it as well. 

Should people need tanks....I'm at least capable of doing all the dungeons and most Hard Mode Primals.

Noted and thank you. Should any spots open up on your list and you want in, just give us a tell. :)

Great idea and there is room for many but I wondered if you had seen I Wanna Be Clear - LS ?

Can't say that I did. That one slipped past me. But, like you said, always room for more. And perhaps we can look into aiding each other if/when needed. :)

• 1 month later...

I'd say the majority of the current members operate within the Central Timezone (US). Generally from around 4-10PM on weekdays, nearly all day on weekends.

However, I've seen a few members on during other times as well. Plus, as we grow, we may cover a larger time span. :)

This is precisely the sort of LS I need in my life, and am a little sad I didn't see it sooner. I'm trying to kit up equipment for my soon-to-come DRK and have only just cleared Ramuh HM, continuing forward to the last part of existing MSQ. Haven't touched an EX anything, and the last HM dungeons I've run were Haukke Manor and Copperbell. iLvl 74, but slowly improving (I'm one more Low Level and Main Scene daily roulette run from replacing the old helmet with the Soldiery one).

If your LS needs a tanker player (WAR currently) looking to learn, improve and help out where he can, feel free to poke Steel Wolf. <3

This is precisely the sort of LS I need in my life, and am a little sad I didn't see it sooner.  I'm trying to kit up equipment for my soon-to-come DRK and have only just cleared Ramuh HM, continuing forward to the last part of existing MSQ.  Haven't touched an EX anything, and the last HM dungeons I've run were Haukke Manor and Copperbell.  iLvl 74, but slowly improving (I'm one more Low Level and Main Scene daily roulette run from replacing the old helmet with the Soldiery one).

If your LS needs a tanker player (WAR currently) looking to learn, improve and help out where he can, feel free to poke Steel Wolf.  <3

Currently, we don't have any limitations on the class/job (or level) of people we invite. I don't imagine we will in the future, either. 

I'll happily invite interested people next time I'm online (off to work I go >.<).

Also, updated the linkshell leader list to include some alts. Will likely promote other members to leaders in the near future just to ensure we have some people online at all times that are capable of inviting.

• 1 month later...

I hope this is still active - as I'd love to join it! I've been trying to find a linkshell that's relaxed for players that came back from a long hiatus. I've got an iLvl 110 WHM/SCH (or close to 110) and a.. 105 Bard. But still have no idea what I'm doing beyond the newer dungeons. Funny how that works! Anyways, if you need something like that, feel free to hit me up as I'd love to be able to help people out with dungeons when I'm not being dragged (willingly) around by my partner.

My last post had me at iL 74

I am now at iL 116

It wasn't exclusively through the help of the Months Behind folks, but they did play some key roles in my playing catch-up, and so I certainly recommend them.

Coincidentally, I continue to stand ready to try new stuff and help with other stuff.

I'm still a ways off from reaching 50, but this is precisely the sort of thing I need ^^. You know... since the words END GAME always show up bold and caps locked in my head... with scary gothic lettering and a penchant for pointing and laughing in my general direction (and sometimes flinging cows.)

I'm still a ways off from reaching 50, but this is precisely the sort of thing I need ^^. You know... since the words END GAME always show up bold and caps locked in my head... with scary gothic lettering and a penchant for pointing and laughing in my general direction (and sometimes flinging cows.)

This exactly. If you accept non-50's who will soon be 50's that want to end-game, I'm all up for an invite when that time comes!

We are indeed still around and accept all levels. While the "main" purpose of this linkshell was to get us non-static people into coil, it was also made as a way for those still leveling, needing relics, or other non-end game PvE stuff done.

If I see you guys on, I'll toss out invites. :)

Gosh. I also want in on this. I am sooo far behind with everything, (still finishing up the story past 2.0, haven't even once cleared a handful of dungeons) however for the next few months, my schedule is somewhat tight. Projects and life and all that.

My internet / computer are also somewhat crap, resulting in very occasional disconnects and VERY slow movement speed at times. I literally have warned every single party in any dungeon I've ever been in about this, and true to form, even if sprinting, I am typically the last person behind the pack. I've not encountered one yet that I couldn't get through though! So I'm curious if players in this linkshell would be patient enough with someone like me to at least let me try something like Coil (eventually when I get there; it'll be a while), even just to see if my computer can handle it, as well as various other dungeons / raids / trials (I'm quite interested in Crystal Tower too). The bright side is, come summer, I'll move back to a place with better internet, no DCs (save the server-side ones) and the possibility of a much quicker computer. I'm also quite willing to help others with tiny dungeons when I can!

I find them all pretty fun, but it's a constant worry of 'am I holding people up / am I doing this right?' that makes me worry about them. But man, if you guys are willing to take on a BLM who's a bit sluggish running-wise, and a still-leveling SCH, I'd totally love an invite. :>

We are indeed still around and accept all levels. While the "main" purpose of this linkshell was to get us non-static people into coil, it was also made as a way for those still leveling, needing relics, or other non-end game PvE stuff done.

If I see you guys on, I'll toss out invites. :)

Great! I'll be logging in after lunch I'm sure. I'll be hounding one of you to the ends of the Eorzean borders politely inquiring from one of you about an invite.

• 1 month later...

Hello! I hope this LS is still up and running. Myself and a few friends run a small company, we don't want to leave for a bigger one where we'd just be another number. We like our place and it's been up since the same month as Launch. We're very interested in joining this LS though. Could someone get back to me and let me know who to look up in game. I actually tried searching for everyone who commented to see if anyone was on but haven't come up lucky. I may just have picked a bad time when everyone was off though.

Thanks!

I'll be hitting up your recruiters list when I can get back in game. I'd love the opportunity to help more people with some of the earlier end-game content. I hope it won't be a problem, but there are some fights I still haven't done that I'm reserving the maiden voyage for. (Turns past T9 and some of the Ex Primals) Once I've cleared them with my static I'll be more than happy to lend a hand on those, as well, I just don't want to sound like a dick for not offering help on some fights.

But I look forward to being in the LS. I'll start looking you guys up when I can.

This linkshell certainly still exists!

However, I feel I must be fair and admit that, at least during the times I am personally on, it is not overly active (yet!). There are occasional gatherings to run WoD/ST/LotA and experts, with an extreme or two tossed in, but it's not as active was originally envisioned.

That being said, I'll happily invite any interested parties ASAP should the interest still indeed be there. Perhaps with a larger population (and need) within the shell, more activity will happen!