Enemies

g0ne

Crofte-senpai notice me p-please...

When your entire line of work requires that you remain impartial, it is hard to classify poo slingers as true enemies of the state.

*Grabs Crofte's foot*

I-I can try harder! Don't go!

Translation: "Dear Elezen - I can handle your s**t just fine." 8-)

Let's look down the list shall we?

Most people that Xydane considers his enemies (PCs and NPCs) are directed from government official/law enforcement type organizations in city states. This would consist of i.e. Uldah's Brass Blades and Sultansworns (You people know who you are) because of the number of corrupted members within their ranks. To him, the manipulation of oath or loyalty in progression of one's own self interest or plot is disgraceful.

Though Xydane is neutral/friendly to some Ishgardian Exiles, there are a few *Cough* (Crisiet) *Cough* that he would love to personally execute. Reason being? He serves Ishgard. They are exiles... from Ishgard. On the topic of Ishgard, there are also many members within the Holy city state (from heretics, false officials, corrupted knights) that Xydane and his brother also see as insider threats.

"Remember, not all your enemies are found on the battlefield."

- Unknown Retired Roman Soldier

The list goes ever on from thugs, criminals, the whole lot. Xydane is prone to making enemies at every turn and dealing death to them is the only solution.

*Glares at Zhavi*

Edda Eglantine - Nope. Not an enemy.

One day, perhaps. I'll have you know it's incredibly taxing trying to get on the bad side of someone who seems to enjoy pain so much. Keep AFKing through my thinly-veiled marriage proposals though, and Franz will know true terror.