[ Null Faust ] [ Wanted : Lighthearted Roleplays & Dark Twisted Roleplays ]

This all sounds wonderful and like you have a really awesome character

Thank you! I try to make sure my characters will be interesting in the long run and add complex plots in. Haha. Lili can definitely save his arse a few times if you want to pass by him getting into tons of trouble. 

Xelra should be trying to focus on something or gather up said information you said she likes to do, and Null comes stomping in and totally makes her lose focus and accomplish nothing. He's good at ruining things. 

And Null would freak if someone ran up and gave him a cookie. Omg. That sounds like the best day ever. D: Wantwantwantwant.

Oh gods, yeah this won't end well at all. xD Adeya's a Keeper, and while she's very anti-tradition, she still grew up in a matriarchal culture. Having a man doubt her because she's a woman is going to be an... interesting experience, to say the least.

I almost feel bad for Null...

I want him to learn a few lessons the hard way. He'll definitely have to get his head knocked in a couple times before he understands that girls aren't what he's been brainwashed to believe they are. So no need to feel bad! 

He'll totally be asking for it. 

UW6KWFG.gif

I read there would be axes, friends, and getting my ass kicked around. Where do I sign up? Buuut Kurt's still kinda like a warrior in training(not even level 30) so take that as you will. He's got an axe so that prolly makes him a pirate regardless of whether or not he actually is. Not counting the amount steel he's wearing on him.

Though I gotta say your character seems well done or medium rare if you're into those kinds of steaks. :D

Ooooh fun! \o/ I have a lot of characters to choose from, but I think X'unmei could provide for some good shenanigans. She's my character prone to the most fun and lighthearted role-play, but also has some very dark plots going on. I think they'd have a lot in common, with her being equally young and naive yet also being used as a pawn in some more nefarious person's darker schemes.

Speaking of nefarious people! I also have Shade, a Voidtouched woman who often enjoys playing a part in the evil schemes of others. She could likely be willing to help out the mage in his machinations. And lastly, there's of course my main, Faye. She doesn't have anything extremely special to bring to the table in Null's case, but she does have a certain soft spot for bumbling, naive adventurers and would likely befriend Null and try to keep him out of trouble.

Ahh! You have so many characters. If you're ever online and see me on feel free to add me on any of them. I'd love for Null to run into any of them! X'unmei and him could definitely face-plant into some stupid trouble together. 

As for the darker side of plots, we'll definitely have to talk more. I'll have to make a new thread in the near future dedicated strictly to Ul'dah's underground to see what illegal businesses and criminals we have running around. He'll be getting very active in that side of things soon and I'll try to be bringing together lots of bad guys fo' sho'.

I would be interested in more of the darker roleplays. My character is an Immortal Flame, so trying to protect Null or find and arrest the mage might be of interest to him.

Definitely! I'll need lots of good guys to be helping Null and his friends from being sacrificed or killed in the future once shit starts to get real.

If you want someone to take you out somewhere with a feeble axe and throw you to the dogs while she snickers in the background before saving you from being eaten alive....

hit me up. :D

Lololol. If someone hands him an axe he'll like... Grab it by the heavy side and throw it thinking it acts like a boomerang or something stupid. 

Null: "AHHH BAD STUFF. I'LL SAVE US. HUUUMF!" 

*throws axe, and it drops a few feet away*

Null: "... Yay. Fighting."

I read there would be axes, friends, and getting my ass kicked around. Where do I sign up? Buuut Kurt's still kinda like a warrior in training(not even level 30) so take that as you will. He's got an axe so that prolly makes him a pirate regardless of whether or not he actually is. Not counting the amount steel he's wearing on him.

Though I gotta say your character seems well done or medium rare if you're into those kinds of steaks. :D

GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU FILTHY PIRATE. I sorta wanna make Null hate Kurt's guts off the bat and try to be his rival enemy... But he's not really much of a threat, or enemy for that matter. He'll be really bad at shoving he hates someone. Lol. Maybe he'll give mixed signals.

*Grabs Kurt's hand because he likes human contact and is socially awkward as hell, but then also glares at him* 

Regardless. You have fun dealing with that train wreck, Kurt.

If you want someone to take you out somewhere with a feeble axe and throw you to the dogs while she snickers in the background before saving you from being eaten alive....

hit me up. :D

Lololol. If someone hands him an axe he'll like... Grab it by the heavy side and throw it thinking it acts like a boomerang or something stupid. 

Null: "AHHH BAD STUFF. I'LL SAVE US. HUUUMF!" 

*throws axe, and it drops a few feet away*

Null: "... Yay. Fighting."

I need that in my life. so badly.

Hey!  I am going to be in the game for most of the night.  I will keep an eye out for you online but if you catch me first (on Asheloux Thalantos) that also works.  Just letting you know so you don't see the friend request and are like "who is this person??"  So yeah....hope to plot with you soon!

It's easier for me to plot in /tell than on this forum because if I am playing the game I am not going to be looking at my computer screen >.<

Hey!  I am going to be in the game for most of the night.  I will keep an eye out for you online but if you catch me first (on Asheloux Thalantos) that also works.  Just letting you know so you don't see the friend request and are like "who is this person??"  So yeah....hope to plot with you soon!

Sounds good! I just signed on and see you're not on yet. I should be around for a bit though.