[ Null Faust ] [ Wanted : Lighthearted Roleplays & Dark Twisted Roleplays ]

[align=center]YjBpXtg.png[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]A b o u t   N u l l[/align]

[align=left][align=justify]There was once a wealthy mage in his mid-3O’s, who was probably one of the loneliest people to live in Eorzea. The mage’s family had left him due to something changing him in, as his ex-wife said. She noticed over the years he began to lose a sense in reality, and immediately left him when she learned he was experimenting on the children. He had been studying on the void for years, and his research was put to practice when his experiments started. Putting their children in harm though crossed the line. After sitting alone in his mansion one too many nights, he realized he didn’t have to be lonely anymore. Not when he had money...

[/align]

[align=justify]That brings us to Null, and Null was pulled from his family at a young age. Before he knew anything about his race, before he knew his name, before he could remember anything about the place he came from. He was sold off at auction some time later, to as you can guess, the rich mage. That’s one of his first memories -- sitting on a carriage as they headed to the grand city of Ul’dah, being told that he was going to refer to the buyer as ‘Papa’ from then on. There he was destined to grow up within the mage’s mansion walls. Null was a nobody, as the man told him many times in the past, even resulting in being called “Null”. He was told if he went near water, pirates would take him and enslave him for the rest of his life. He was told if he went to the forest vines would grow from the roots and tear him under the dirt where they’d force him to live underground for all of eternity. The mage enjoyed spoon feeding Null lies in order to keep him sheltered and content. He's become so manipulative that it's just second nature to him at this point. 

[/align]

[align=justify]With a person he bought that belonged solely to him, the mage was able to continue his experiments. He picked up right where he left off, Null was no more than a breathing striking dummy. As the years passed, Null was locked up in that mansion with hardly any interaction with people other than his ‘Papa’. He doesn’t understand a lot of what was done to him. He remembers the night a large portion of his tail was sliced from him. He remembers the night his face was scarred. He just has never really understood all the talk of the void, and he never understood why the mage would have him drink odd things, or cast spells to put him to sleep where he’d wake a week later feeling ill in a bed. He was simply too young, and he has always been too stupid. While most people should immediately understand there is something wrong with him, very skilled mages especially, should be able to sense something is off with him after all the years Null's owner has been magically experimenting with him.

[/align]

[align=justify]Years have passed, and Null is not longer a baby. Recently, Null’s Papa has begun to dig himself into the black markets of Ul’dah, getting involved in all sorts of sketchy business. While he has been involved in building up an empire for himself, he hasn’t had much time to spend with Null. As the boy grew more and more lonely, he couldn’t help but begin to look out the windows more and more. Hell, recently he’s noticed he’ll be left alone without any interaction for a week or two on end. The crippling loneliness and boredom has quickly begun to overcome all the lies and rumors his Papa has fed to him over the years. He’s finally about to begin slipping out of the house and venturing against the mage’s will.

[/align]

TLDR: He’s super sheltered. Literally just starting to go out into the world.

[align=center]W a n t e d[/align]

↘ This goes for all the ideas you're about to read. I love people with creativity. I get really bored sitting around and playing house. I like traveling the huge maps we're given, fighting monsters, getting lost in new areas to our characters, doing dungeons ICly, roleplaying how we get our mounts, etc, etc. While it's a great way to learn more about other characters, I REALLY hate only doing the general "sit and talk" type roleplays. I'm looking for people with unique and fun ideas. I promise I'll make my roleplays entertaining and interesting for you. I ask you do the same for me!

↘ Light hearted roleplays. Null is brand new to the real world so I'd love to roleplay tons of first experiences, mess ups, and fails as he learns about the world. I'm seriously looking for lots of lawlz.

[/align]

[align=justify]↘ Adventure. I'd love to find a few people who he butts his way into following around and ruins everything for you. Trying to catch someone with a bounty? He'll be there all: "OH LEMME HOLD YOUR AXE FOR YOU THEN WHEN WE SEE THE PERP I'LL DROP IT OFF A CLIFF WHEN YOU TELL ME YOU NEED IT." or "OH YOU'RE FIGHTING DANGEROUS MONSTERS? LEMME STAND OVER HERE ABOUT TO GET KILLED UNLESS YOU WASTE ALL YOUR ENERGY SAVING ME INSTEAD OF ON THE FIGHT." D: *Helplessly watches you get your ass kicked saving him*

[/align]

↘ Friends. Some people who are all: "Well clearly he's a moron and someone has to look out for the idiot... Might as well be me." And I mean really, eventually someone's gotta teach him how to use a weapon of some sort.

↘ Bad influences. While Null will find lots of good in the world, he'll also find lots of bad. I like the idea of him getting tossed around from place to place trying to find where he belongs. I feel like he'd gravitate towards the criminal types at first since they'd remind him of the strong possessive protection the mage had given him growing up. I can see him trying to get into a few criminal organizations, sure, they'll keep him around for a few weeks and try to give him tasks/missions. But once they realize that he's useless to them, they'll boot his arse and he'll be left from square one trying to find a new place to accept him.

↘ Remember that huge back story I wrote about him before? Cool. I'd also definitely like to incorporate people into the plot with the mage. Are you a criminal looking for work? Are you into the darker side of roleplays? Underneath all the nonsense and joke roleplays, I'd also like to have a few with serious plots stirring under the surface I can bring up in the future. I can picture him needing to hire thugs to kidnap more people he can experiment on. I can picture him taking some of Null's friends when he learns Null has been breaking out and going outside, and deciding to 'teach them a lesson for interacting with his belonging'. I can see the mage bringing in the blackest of magic and working closely with other criminal organizations who buy from him directly. There are tons of places in my head I got for this and I know I'll come up with more ideas as people plot with Null. Basically: If you befriend Null, you're putting yourself in danger without even knowing it. The mage's mind has seriously been corrupted and as time passes it is getting shoved into darker and darker places. 

[align=justify]

[align=center]R e l a t i o n s h i p s[/align]

[align=center]Will remain "Undetermined" until we have our first interaction between characters.[/align]

[align=center]

U n d e t e r m i n e d[/align]

[align=center]We have not roleplayed together yet! How are we to know how they interact with one another?[/align]

[align=center]

Xavarian Mystrife (Duskwights Mage)   

Avid Inkwood (Hyur)                          

Asheloux Thalantos (Wildwood Mage)   

Aylea Fairclough (Hyur)     

Oliwat Kokiwat (Lalafell Mage)            

Adeya Evenar (Miqo'te Mage)              

Lilithium Altair (Miqo'te Mage)           

X'unmei Noh(Miqo'te)                       

Titor Jaraba (Hyur)   

Aeylis Bloodbinder (Hyur)

Kurt Steel (Hyur)

[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]G o o d[/align]

[align=center]Here are the people who like Null, and who Null likes.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]"... I'm sure if you... Learn how things work in Ul'dah... Er..." She gave him a thumbs up, "Well, try your best not to get caught up into bad situations again! Haha! Good luck!" - Caelia Salinas (Hyur) 

[/align]

[align=center]B a d[/align]

[align=center]Here are the people who do not get alone with Null in the slightest.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

"Ah, we wasted so much fucking time with this guy. But I supose he was amusing." - King Noxaelius (Miqo'te)[/align]

[align=justify]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]D a r k[/align]

[align=center]Here are the poor souls who probably have no idea what they're about to get into...[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

Oh noes (not really that's a good thing for them). None yet!

[/align]

Oh gosh, what a nice thread.

I'd be quite willing to throw my character at Null for a chance at him being... any one of those things you mentioned, really.  Because considering Null's backstory, and my character's tendencies, it could honestly go any which way.

Xavarian Mystrife is essentially a well-off mage somewhat 'new to the surface world' himself, the only things he really knows about it being what he's experienced so far, what he's heard from other duskwights, and what he's read in books.  He'll not much talk about his origins, but he's a generally soft-spoken, yet excited, nervous, yet somewhat rambly, cryptic, mischievous nerd out in a grand search for Knowledge about the world.  ... And he considers Knowledge to be anything from facts written on paper, to experiences of all kinds.  Though a scribe and bookbinder by trade, he's got some odd issues with his overabundant Aether he hopes to figure out, seeks to delve into all kinds of ruins for artifacts and what have you (for his family), and barely ever is found within city walls.

He highly values intelligence, both in himself and in others, but has quite a soft spot for the curious and eager to learn.  ... Despite all this, he'd not in the least decline more questionable endeavors, especially if there's knowledge to be had, and he loves experiments.  

In short, based on Null's story, Xavarian's got a bit in common with Null, and a bit in common with that wealthy mage, and I just can't help but wonder how throwing the two together would end up going.  It could be adorable, or completely terrible.  And I'd be so down for 'adventure' type RPs, or what have you; I basically never have my character meet anyone in cities.

That said!  If you're interested in Null and Xavarian meeting, feel free to PM me here, or poke me with a whisper in-game sometime so we can sort out timezones and schedules and get them in the same place.  I totally don't have any idea how they'd get along, but I'd be willing to see.

In short, based on Null's story, Xavarian's got a bit in common with Null, and a bit in common with that wealthy mage, and I just can't help but wonder how throwing the two together would end up going.  It could be adorable, or completely terrible.  And I'd be so down for 'adventure' type RPs, or what have you; I basically never have my character meet anyone in cities.

Haha! I like that. I can see Null either loving or hating Xav. It's easy for him to be terrified of people so he really feels uneasy around them, or for him to easily give himself some type of Stockholm Syndrome where he clings to them like glue cause they remind him of his Papa. So I'm interested to see what would happen when the two meet! 

If you want them to meet ASAP, it would have to be close to Ul'dah's city. Faust has only left the house once so far, and he completely failed at robbing someone and quickly ran home when mention of authorities was brought up. He's not in any condition to handle leaving the heart of the city quite yet. Even if Xav stops in the city for a bit we can still have fun ideas! Here are a few off the top of my head:

- Xav buys Null his first alcoholic beverage.

- Null by accidentally destroys some important journal Xav was using to keep track of information he's gathered.

- Null can try and be useful to his Papa, and finds a list of things he needs. So he stops by the Alchemist guild and tries stealing a bunch of potions. It being too much to carry, he can drop all them on Xav and the mixtures of potions can have hilariously weird effects on him (you know like tripping balls or something fun). Or maybe they have no effect but Xav and Null panic about thinking he'll die or something from all the mixtures hitting him at once. They can be running around in a panic trying to save him.

- Maybe Null decides he wants to try magic? Xav stumbles upon him in an alley failing miserably at some dangerous spell he doesn't understand. He might as well stop Null before he blows himself up.

- Null gets lost and can't find his way home and is convinced he's going to die and starve to death. Xav sees him making a scene.

I'll hit you up in the game next time you're online! Anytime you're free we can knock a roleplay out for sure.

... I'm on mobile so I'm a bit restricted.

Anyway, Null should totally meet up with Caelia and Noxaelius. They would be a terrible duo for him to associate with. Since one is a hyur who would possibly baby him.. While the miqo'te companion would show him 'the ropes' but really he's just messing with Null.

Were both up for silly shenanigans or something much darker. Or doing the lighter stuff first and eventually leading to something much more tragic.. Heh. ♪( ´θ`)ノ

I like traveling the huge maps we're given, fighting monsters, getting lost in new areas to our characters, doing dungeons ICly, roleplaying how we get our mounts, etc, etc. 

THIS. FFXIV is such a beautiful game and it's a pity RP rarely goes beyond the four walls.

Avis is all about conversations but she'd love to share stories with anyone anywhere, even if this means getting smacked with mouthfuls of Mirrorknights at the Burning Wall mid-conversation. 

Feel free to look for me any time if you think Avis and Null should meet! I have a massive timezone + time shortage problem (especially once January begins) but I mean to fork out some time for RP. (And if Null has been out and about for more than a year, then he and Avis might have crossed paths. Let me know if you'd like to make connections with an ex-Uldahn!)

Were both up for silly shenanigans or something much darker. Or doing the lighter stuff first and eventually leading to something much more tragic.. Heh. ♪( ´θ`)ノ

Yeah at first I want it to be lighthearted. Null's owner won't even know he's out and about for some time to come. They sound like a fun pair though! Null is super gullible and has been fed lies his whole life, so he'll be super easy and funny to mess with. 

Can the two of them find him just outside the city gates being chased by a giant bug?

He'll be all: "AHHHHHHHHHH." 

Then they can both be like: 8QeIXsB.gif "Wtf is someone like you doing outside the city gates? Get back inside you idiot."

Then he'll let out a manly reply that's all: "CALL THE WHAMBULANCE I'M GOING TO DIE."

It'll be good times. But anyways, I'm on my main doing some leves at the moment. Once I sign back on Null in a bit I'll look to see if you're online. Try and shoot me a friend request or something next time you catch me online and we can get something in motion then.

^^^^^ Gonna say that Xavarian is super fun to RP with and you should totally do it. He'll make you meet him in the middle of nowhere and you'll both get lost and go in circles for like 10 minutes! 

That being said, I can offer up both Asheloux and Aylea.  I am kinda on vacation in Hawaii until Saturday night sometime (EST) but after that I will be in-game and ready for some fun first times! ....that sounds weird no matter how you read it....Anywho:

1.  Do you want a grouchy Black Mage, Wildwood Elezen who is kind of demanding, controlling, and loves experimenting on everything and anyone?  He values intelligent people and people interested in learning and while he can be incredibly irritable, becomes more passionate and lively when adventure and new things to learn are involved.  Being brought up by Ishgardian exiles in Gridania, Asheloux lived an incredibly sheltered life, so while he is kind of a downer and strict with his practices, he is someone who should probably get out more often, enjoy the world, and experience some "first times" for himself.  He has connections to some really interesting people too, such as some crazy ship captains and other nerds!  

tl;dr Asheloux is an anything magic-related, aether-related, allagan tech-related, ruins-related, and any other cool nerd-related thing nerd who lived a sheltered life, burned his halone-loving parents alive, and is now experiencing the world for himself.  

2. I can offer up my alt, Aylea Fairclough, for something more simple.  She is the daughter of a rich merchant who kind of said "screw it" to her upbringing and went off to start her own business, backing out on an arranged marriage.  While she is the assistant to two ship captains based in Limsa, she goes home a lot to Ul'dah because she is still connected with her family.  She is generally nice and accepting of all people and has a bright personality--unless you piss her off.  

tl;dr She's pretty normal, fun, and someone great to hang around.  Could become a good friend-kind of person. Not a skilled fighter or anything....just someone normal.

Asheloux commonalities lie with the fact that he's a mage (like that mage) as well as that fact that he's still experiencing a lot of his first times.  The whole "butting his way into life and ruining everything" for Asheloux would be SUPER fun though.  Want to screw up some super fun expeditions into caves and crystal research while building airships or other weird things like running into monsters WHILE on expeditions and having to save your butt.  That would be pretty cool.

Aylea is pretty normal and coming up with some normal experiences with her should be fairly easy.  If you're looking for a normal friend around the city to explore some areas near Ul'dah, going around--possibly messing up some business venture maybe or anything else.  That could work too.  To be honest, she is kind of an experiment in roleplaying a character who isn't a super hero master fighter.  She is kind of my balance to Asheloux's....craziness, so to speak.

Both of my character's wiki's and my RP information are in my signature if you want to read more.  I mostly roleplay with Asheloux because roleplaying with Aylea makes me a little nervous (I tend to attract crazy people on both characters but Aylea I've gotten some strange tells >.<) but yeah...I'd be up for either! I'd love to get in on some darker stuff...My day job is screenwriting and editing and I am well practiced in that darker, creepier stuff you mentioned so getting into some of that would be great! I am an officer in my FC and Asheloux is the leader of his faction in the alliance that is my FC's plot, and we're also looking to expand and do RP in dungeons and what not for expeditions, research, what have you. So if you want to work out something with me and maybe at some point drag some other people down with you, I'd be up for that too (this isn't me asking you to join the FC, our plots right now are mostly with people outside of our FC because of the crazy things I make Asheloux do and drag people he knows into his crap...this is only a suggestion if you want to ruin some more lives while you're at it haha).

As I said at the beginning, I'm kind of away until Saturday but I would love to plan something out with you on either character (or both if you want) for sometime next week.

Feel free to look for me any time if you think Avis and Null should meet! I have a massive timezone + time shortage problem (especially once January begins) but I mean to fork out some time for RP. (And if Null has been out and about for more than a year, then he and Avis might have crossed paths. Let me know if you'd like to make connections with an ex-Uldahn!)

Yes! I will certainly try to shoot you a friend request too. I'll check for you next time I'm on. You'll have to tell me more about your character and we can try and plot some fun stuff in the future! And that's alright if you're short on time. Just let me know when you'd like to roleplay. If I'm signed on my Null account, I'm just looking to RP, not do anything else. So no time is a bad time for me.

Oh yes. We should definitely RP. My character loves bullying teasing naive, clueless characters the most, and yours sounds like the perfect victim type. I also dislike sit-and-talk type roleplays when RPing with people I don't regularly RP with, so going out to adventure sounds fun! Noxaelius would be a terrible influence on Null (he's also a Black Mage, but keeps this a secret from mostly everyone and just introduces himself as an experienced Thaumaturge. I get the feeling he would be the type to work with Null's Papa eventually, if he'll gain from it, haha).

That being said, I can offer up both Asheloux and Aylea.  I am kinda on vacation in Hawaii until Saturday night sometime (EST) but after that I will be in-game and ready for some fun first times! ....that sounds weird no matter how you read it...

I'm loving the idea of Asheloux and Null bumping into each other. So Null's owner has sort of fed him tons and tons of lies growing up so he doesn't have to explain anything to the idiot. So Null is... Sort of a huge idiot and doesn't know how anything works. I can so see him getting in a fight with Ash about how his 'Papa' invented aether and controlled all of it to keep the world safe. Null will just be a huge moron in general if they ever get into conversations about magical topics. Null's owner has done some sketchy stuff to him throughout the years too, and I can see a real skilled mage sort of picking up that something is off with him but having trouble figuring out just why. Maybe Ash can think he's just acting stupid and is secretly a magic user himself or something? I'm sure we can think of a fun thing we can do with that.

As for Aylea, if Null finds out she has anything to do with boats, he will freak the fuck out. He hates water and is 1OO% positive that anyone who rides boats is a blood thirtsy pirate that is going to kidnap him and enslave him. So if you want him to be deathly afraid of her just have her mention something about boats/water that she does with her job.

And yeah! As for the darker side of things, I'm looking forwards to doing stuff with that! I want there to be tons of violence, manipulation, blackmail, and be sure to bring in tons of people as Null's owner is building his little illegal empire. I used to want to write for a living too. ;__; *Watches crushed dreams fly away* So I'm sure we'll have fun making plots for that stuff!

I can so see him getting in a fight with Ash about how his 'Papa' invented aether and controlled all of it to keep the world safe. 

As for Aylea, if Null finds out she has anything to do with boats, he will freak the fuck out. He hates water and is 1OO% positive that anyone who rides boats is a blood thirtsy pirate that is going to kidnap him and enslave him. So if you want him to be deathly afraid of her just have her mention something about boats/water that she does with her job.

Yes and yes!  Though Aylea is the type of person who doesn't really go on the boats for kiiiiinda a similar reason haha.  (more like she's afraid she will never see land again).  We can work something out on both~~~  I need to RP more with Aylea but Asheloux arguing silly idiots is also something I enjoy~~~  

And I would like to work out some future plots with you on the darker stuff because that is always fun fun fun!  

I have been really persistent in writing and reading for a living.....like work in Japanese company and write research and test-scenarios for new animations with them until America senpai notices me....persistent >.<

I'll shoot you a PM when it's not 2AM and send a tell in-game when I get on when I get back home!

Oh yes. We should definitely RP. My character loves bullying teasing naive, clueless characters the most, and yours sounds like the perfect victim type. I also dislike sit-and-talk type roleplays when RPing with people I don't regularly RP with, so going out to adventure sounds fun! Noxaelius would be a terrible influence on Null (he's also a Black Mage, but keeps this a secret from mostly everyone and just introduces himself as an experienced Thaumaturge. I get the feeling he would be the type to work with Null's Papa eventually, if he'll gain from it, haha).

Lololol.

Oh this is gonna be fun. I can see Nox convincing Null to do stupid shit so easily. If he's a really skilled BLM he should also sort of be able to pick up something slightly off with Null too. I gotta start thinking up good jobs that Null's owner will need done in the future. I'll make sure I get some good ones planned up for Noxaelius.

Oliwat Kokiwat does the lighthearted thing 24/7 all day every day. He also adventures so often that people think he's a homeless guy. Fancy that!

Null is going to lose his shit when he meets his first lalafell. He's not gonna be able to wrap his head around that race. He's gonna literally think Oli is a 4-year-old and it's gonna be difficult to convince him otherwise.

Haha! I like that. I can see Null either loving or hating Xav. It's easy for him to be terrified of people so he really feels uneasy around them, or for him to easily give himself some type of Stockholm Syndrome where he clings to them like glue cause they remind him of his Papa. So I'm interested to see what would happen when the two meet! 

If you want them to meet ASAP, it would have to be close to Ul'dah's city. Faust has only left the house once so far, and he completely failed at robbing someone and quickly ran home when mention of authorities was brought up. He's not in any condition to handle leaving the heart of the city quite yet. Even if Xav stops in the city for a bit we can still have fun ideas! Here are a few off the top of my head:

- Xav buys Null his first alcoholic beverage.

- Null by accidentally destroys some important journal Xav was using to keep track of information he's gathered.

- Null can try and be useful to his Papa, and finds a list of things he needs. So he stops by the Alchemist guild and tries stealing a bunch of potions. It being too much to carry, he can drop all them on Xav and the mixtures of potions can have hilariously weird effects on him (you know like tripping balls or something fun). Or maybe they have no effect but Xav and Null panic about thinking he'll die or something from all the mixtures hitting him at once. They can be running around in a panic trying to save him.

- Maybe Null decides he wants to try magic? Xav stumbles upon him in an alley failing miserably at some dangerous spell he doesn't understand. He might as well stop Null before he blows himself up.

- Null gets lost and can't find his way home and is convinced he's going to die and starve to death. Xav sees him making a scene.

I'll hit you up in the game next time you're online! Anytime you're free we can knock a roleplay out for sure.

Belated, but all of this sounds wonderful.  The first is unlikely, as Xavarian prefers not to go anywhere near bars (especially Ul'dah's if he can help it; too loud and crowded) and the second would take some serious effort (as a bookbinder, a mage [with constantly unstable Aether], AND someone who values Knowledge above everything, he is super careful to treat his books to withstand a LOT and makes them to be of the highest, most durable quality he can manage, especially those created for his personal use... Destroying one of them might be the fastest way to get him to absolutely despise someone), but the rest seem completely great.  Likewise, if Null would find himself outside the city later on, there are soooo many ridiculous things that we could do there.  *u*

I'm afraid being in the city limits Xavarian to being a bit hasty about whatever he's attempting (though he could be stopped, of course, by curiosity and mayhem), albeit his nerves could easily (accidentally) start catching things alight, or freezing things over. To throw some immediate thoughts out of my own, Xavarian could be poking around something he really shouldn't be insofar as someone's wares, to which Null shows up and starts doing the same, and the merchant thinks that they're working together to steal from him, sending some muscle after the both of them to get them to shove off. ... Or Xavarian could have left a trail of ice on the ground unintentionally and hid himself in a dark alley due to the sun rising recently and man, is it bright, damn the daylight hours (this is a problem for a light sensitive duskwight); meanwhile this nervously induced ice trail of his causes people walking to inexplicably slip on ice in the desert and maybe Null falls prey to the sliding, or curiosity about where that ice trail is going. Either way, Xavarian would probably notice a curious Miqo'te poking around not very far from him (or get slid into).

My dorky character could totally be making the trip into the city to briefly check into the Thaumaturge's guild about something, and have it be a case of I only wanted to be here for a little while, and look what happens.  Running into a lost, terrified Null who starts making all manner of messes for him. I like the possibilities you thought up too, and would really be down for the last three. *u* ... Xavarian would so try to help someone attempting magic. And... well, if Null were lost, and Xavarian found him, it would definitely end up being a wild goose chase for 'home' in the city, since Xavarian never knows where the heck he's going. Which could also be fun and hilarious.

I wasn't able to catch you last night, but I'll definitely try again today! :>  I'm excited for this to happen.

(I will also note that both Avis and Asheloux are amazing to play with as well.  300% would recommend.)

Edited to add some silly possibilities.

(BASICALLY LILLIN'S NOD OF APPROVAL. TWELVE HAVE MERCY!)

Lololol.

Oh this is gonna be fun. I can see Nox convincing Null to do stupid shit so easily. If he's a really skilled BLM he should also sort of be able to pick up something slightly off with Null too. I gotta start thinking up good jobs that Null's owner will need done in the future. I'll make sure I get some good ones planned up for Noxaelius.

!!!

With that being said... Let's just see what happens when you add a Null with a Caelia and Nox. Oh this will be rich indeed. I can see it now:

Null being Null and is getting chased by either a mob or an angry merchant he tried to steal from.

Caelia: ... maybe we should help him.

Nox: There is no reason to help him. We are not obligated.

Caelia: WELL IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO IT I WILL!! *rushes off*

And Nox will either choose to involve himself because Caelia is no help whatsoever. So that means saving two idiots. (Or watch in amusement until things get rough..)

Thus the beginning of a beautiful and terrible friendship... Or something like that. Apologizing in advance just in case.

Well, if you want another somewhat prickly mage, I can offer up Adeya. She’s very curious, fascinated by all things aether-related, and loves coming across new knowledge or interesting people to talk to. On the other hand, she can be very impatient, especially with people she thinks are naive, and has a tendency towards being blunt, if not outright sarcastic. Still, she usually means well, and is basically the type who would stop your character from blowing themselves up with magic… and then berate them for being an idiot afterward.

I have a feeling that she and Null won’t get along very well, but who knows. Should be fun either way.

My dorky character could totally be making the trip into the city to briefly check into the Thaumaturge's guild about something, and have it be a case of I only wanted to be here for a little while, and look what happens.  

I'm liking this a lot! I guess the only thing for me to do now is wait for you to be available so we can roleplay and shove the them into one another! You'll have to friend me in game ASAP when you're around and we'll get right on that. 

OMG I FAIL AT QUOTING. I CAN'T FIGURE THIS OUT. *Throws laptop off a cliff*

@ Lillini & Salinas

Lol! I'll have Null do something incredibly stupid like think that all the food that he sees is free. So he'll take something to eat off someone's plate/merch stand and have his arm about to be cut off for stealing from them. If there is ONE THING you don't fuck with, it's someone else's food. This'll be fun.

This all sounds wonderful and like you have a really awesome character :)

I'm primarily on my main these days since I'm leveling all of the crafts so I can make moolah to get a house, but even so if ever you're in a need for mothering Lili is generally the one to go too :) Or to try and get him out of trouble.

I have Xelra and M'subi as well. Xelra likes to lurk and find out more information on things, though her attitude is pretty apathetic. M'subi is still in development but she loves to make friends and pass out cookies when she's not trying to find work as a thaumaturge.

Well, if you want another somewhat prickly mage, I can offer up Adeya. She’s very curious, fascinated by all things aether-related, and loves coming across new knowledge or interesting people to talk to. On the other hand, she can be very impatient, especially with people she thinks are naive, and has a tendency towards being blunt, if not outright sarcastic. Still, she usually means well, and is basically the type who would stop your character from blowing themselves up with magic… and then berate them for being an idiot afterward.

I have a feeling that she and Null won’t get along very well, but who knows. Should be fun either way.

Pls. I want all the prickly mages. Seriously. The more the merrier. Friend me if you're ever on! I really want Null to piss off a lot of mages since he's always spewing stupid stuff about his 'Papa' thinking magic works in ways it doesn't. He'll always be talking nonsense to them so anyone who doesn't appreciate idiots will certainly hate listening to his rants. He also has sorta been told by the mage that owns him lots of lies about women. He doesn't really believe they can be real mages and he's been told they're all weak and helpless. So lol when he gets proved wrong about that type of stuff. *Elbow nudge*

I'm liking this a lot! I guess the only thing for me to do now is wait for you to be available so we can roleplay and shove the them into one another! You'll have to friend me in game ASAP when you're around and we'll get right on that. 

*whispers*  I'm actually in game right now, though currently RPing elsewhere.  That said, we could totally add each other now, no problem.  *u*

Pls. I want all the prickly mages. Seriously. The more the merrier. Friend me if you're ever on! I really want Null to piss off a lot of mages since he's always spewing stupid stuff about his 'Papa' thinking magic works in ways it doesn't. He'll always be talking nonsense to them so anyone who doesn't appreciate idiots will certainly hate listening to his rants. He also has sorta been told by the mage that owns him lots of lies about women. He doesn't really believe they can be real mages and he's been told they're all weak and helpless. So lol when he gets proved wrong about that type of stuff. *Elbow nudge*

Oh gods, yeah this won't end well at all. xD Adeya's a Keeper, and while she's very anti-tradition, she still grew up in a matriarchal culture. Having a man doubt her because she's a woman is going to be an... interesting experience, to say the least.

I almost feel bad for Null...

Ooooh fun! \o/ I have a lot of characters to choose from, but I think X'unmei could provide for some good shenanigans. She's my character prone to the most fun and lighthearted role-play, but also has some very dark plots going on. I think they'd have a lot in common, with her being equally young and naive yet also being used as a pawn in some more nefarious person's darker schemes.

Speaking of nefarious people! I also have Shade, a Voidtouched woman who often enjoys playing a part in the evil schemes of others. She could likely be willing to help out the mage in his machinations. And lastly, there's of course my main, Faye. She doesn't have anything extremely special to bring to the table in Null's case, but she does have a certain soft spot for bumbling, naive adventurers and would likely befriend Null and try to keep him out of trouble.