Full 2.5 patch notes!

Aduu Avagnar

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two things I'd like to say.  I'm Warren, I like to kick ass, and I need to..

I have three things I'd like to say.  I'm Warren, I like to kick ass, I need to RP more, and that pillar..

I have four things I'd like to say.  I'm Warren, I like to kick ass, I need to RP more, that pillar is probably going to fall down, and Howl needs to...

Of the many things I'd like to say, the most important are...

Screw it, where's that blonde with my drink?

I have two things I'd like to say.  I'm Warren, I like to kick ass, and I need to..

I have three things I'd like to say.  I'm Warren, I like to kick ass, I need to RP more, and that pillar..

I have four things I'd like to say.  I'm Warren, I like to kick ass, I need to RP more, that pillar is probably going to fall down, and Howl needs to...

And the award for most witty comment goes to...

Hutarin, for this little gem on the front page!

tumblr_nianvfkcyS1tht0hxo1_400.png

snl_spittake.gif

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Hutarin, for this little gem on the front page!

tumblr_nianvfkcyS1tht0hxo1_400.png

snl_spittake.gif

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

♥♥♥

That tier iv materia market drop.

I think these are fun and a little challenging in terms of dungeons. Ive gone into WoD and still don't know what's going on in some of them

The spoiler trial is actually a little difficult.

I had a much easier time running LotA than I did runNing ST today lol.

That tier iv materia market drop.

I think these are fun and a little challenging in terms of dungeons. Ive gone into WoD and still don't know what's going on in some of them

The spoiler trial is actually a little difficult.

I had a much easier time running LotA than I did runNing ST today lol.

apart from crafting and gathering materia you mean?

I'm so excited about the Japanese-themed house decorations, because I'm shameless. :3

I'll need to redecorate my room entirely.

Seriously. The Doman partitions have sliding doors! SLIDING DOORS. That's another thing I'll have to figure out for the room! It's, like, perfect for my separation into two sections that I have going.

... And I have to wonder if the IV price drop is because of the hundreds of people getting those key ones in the MSQ line. I ended up three-statting my Zodiac... so I might snap up a few Det and Crit IVs while they're on the cheap and go for the illustrious Crit/Det split.

Which... WON'T reset my Light, right?

I'm so excited about the Japanese-themed house decorations, because I'm shameless. :3

I'll need to redecorate my room entirely.

Seriously. The Doman partitions have sliding doors! SLIDING DOORS. That's another thing I'll have to figure out for the room! It's, like, perfect for my separation into two sections that I have going.

... And I have to wonder if the IV price drop is because of the hundreds of people getting those key ones in the MSQ line. I ended up three-statting my Zodiac... so I might snap up a few Det and Crit IVs while they're on the cheap and go for the illustrious Crit/Det split.

No, no resets. Once you finish the alexandrite(?) stage, you can remeld your weapon. "Remeld" meaning you can remove one point at a time and then just apply new materia/alexandrite to "fix" stats. If you have a three-meld, you can slowly remove one stat while replacing the others. You WILL need a new sphere scroll, which means three more superior inks, but you won't lose progress at all.

Jalzahn will have an option about changing it once it becomes available. I can't remember the specific wording or when it becomes available, though. I remelded my shield post-lights and pre-current step.

No, no resets. Once you finish the alexandrite(?) stage, you can remeld your weapon. "Remeld" meaning you can remove one point at a time and then just apply new materia/alexandrite to "fix" stats. If you have a three-meld, you can slowly remove one stat while replacing the others. You WILL need a new sphere scroll, which means three more superior inks, but you won't lose progress at all.

Jalzahn will have an option about changing it once it becomes available. I can't remember the specific wording or when it becomes available, though. I remelded my shield post-lights and pre-current step.

Oh, good. I have plenty of tomes because I've kinda been trying to save up to buy as many of the waters I need once I hit the next phase... and I ended up dumping some once already to keep from hitting the cap and losing out on more. Close to that point again, so dropping some on three inks to improve my book sounds like a good way to do it.

Not sure if I want to wait until after catching up to the new content, or do it now and snag the materia while they're on the cheap... stupid fickle markets.

Oh, good. I have plenty of tomes because I've kinda been trying to save up to buy as many of the waters I need once I hit the next phase... and I ended up dumping some once already to keep from hitting the cap and losing out on more. Close to that point again, so dropping some on three inks to improve my book sounds like a good way to do it.

Not sure if I want to wait until after catching up to the new content, or do it now and snag the materia while they're on the cheap... stupid fickle markets.

Think of the materia like an investment. If you buy low and use them later, good deal. If you buy low and later opt out, you can likely make money on reselling them.

If you're close to the 2k mark, go ahead and throw some at the inks. Those waters are probably the most obviously-stressful part of the next stage (the most not-obviously stressful part is taking dozens of attempts at getting a drop) so being able to get them out of the way from the start is a big help.