Mods: The Next Generation

Here's what I've got:

An army of Azure Dragoons who are also all Warriors of Light have to come to Ul'dah at the behest of the Council of White Mages, an IC-group dedicated to the protection of Player Housing. It turns out that Ifrit, Shiva and Quetzalcoatl have all been summoned into outside the city and a hundred thousand civilians are dying every minute that they're not repelled by romantic couples consisting of Au Ra Dark Knights and miqo'te Red Mages having cross-breed babies. They're only being held back by a garrison of lalafells keeping the gates held shut with their Echo-imbued aether strength.

Discuss.

I'm the secret inter-dimensional love child of Lightening and Cloud, my real name is Cumulus. I'm the WoL, and am so powerful, with all the relic weapons I have, that I defeat all primals including unannounced ones before breakfast. I don't worry about dying, because I am the only White Mage. I heard there were these horn guys that were the only ones.... but i sacrificed them to demons so I could have Black Magic too.

/thread

Here's what I've got:

An army of Azure Dragoons who are also all Warriors of Light have to come to Ul'dah at the behest of the Council of White Mages, an IC-group dedicated to the protection of Player Housing. It turns out that Ifrit, Shiva and Quetzalcoatl have all been summoned into outside the city and a hundred thousand civilians are dying every minute that they're not repelled by romantic couples consisting of Au Ra Dark Knights and miqo'te Red Mages having cross-breed babies. They're only being held back by a garrison of lalafells keeping the gates held shut with their Echo-imbued aether strength.

Discuss.

I'm the secret inter-dimensional love child of Lightening and Cloud, my real name is Cumulus. I'm the WoL, and am so powerful, with all the relic weapons I have, that I defeat all primals including unannounced ones before breakfast. I don't worry about dying, because I am the only White Mage. I heard there were these horn guys that were the only ones.... but i sacrificed them to demons so I could have Black Magic too.

/thread

cloud and lightening are your parents? well damn.....guess now would be a good time to announce i'm your long lost sister >.>

Here's what I've got:

Discuss.

/thread

cloud and lightening are your parents? well damn.....guess now would be a good time to announce i'm your long lost sister >.>

vader_NOOOO.jpg

Here's what I've got:

Discuss.

I hope the ban was worth it.

Here's what I've got:

Discuss.

/thread

vader_NOOOO.jpg

Primals? Well I rp as one.

In disguise.

As a Miqo'te, using Garlean science and that fact that I am the daughter of the Twelve. All of them.

Discuss.