Calling all Immortal Flames RPers!

Shizuka

So I've been asked to run a Linkshell on Gilgamesh specifically for Immortal Flames RPers. The idea is a general communication channel to link up not only Sultansworn, Brass Blades, general Flames people, but also civilian allies. The trouble is that I've run into a WALL trying to figure out an appropriate name for it! Most of the ideas we've been able to pool together sound "too militaristic to include civvies", "too flamboyant", "too mercenary" and so on. I now turn to all you creative people, because surely SOMEONE out there can think of a good name for a Linkshell like this! :frustrated:

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

We have a Sand Pearl here on BAL. A play on words, having sand in it, very desert-like, as well as the name for Rosa's cure in FFIV. We had one also named The Immortal Flames, but they both did almost the same thing, organizing GC RP. Since the Immortal Flames pearl was IF only, while the Sand Pearl is general to all Thanalan "Officials" RP (ie, Sworn, Flames, Blades, Tourches, Government Officials, and so on). The broader spectrum of the Sand Pearl lead to it being kept over TIF.

Your suggestions gave us the inspiration for "Jeweled Sands"! Thanks a ton guys, I really appreciate the input ^^ And the LS is up and running now, so send me a tell in game for an invite. It's an IC LS, so I'd love to do some RP behind getting people invited, but I'm working every day for the next week so we'd have to plan to make time for that ^^