Villain anyone?

So many bad guys... How the heck do I decide now? :dazed:

But keep it coming!

All of them. Just use all of them.

Speaking of, Franz, we have unfinished business (as soon as my school work dies down :( :( :( )

Yes, yes we do. Now would have been such an excellent time for erm...science. (but I'm also really happy it's not been forgetten. ...like, -REALLY- happy)

Franz bby never. I've just been so busy with stuff ;-; I'll not derail the thread further, though!

C'ELENI NEEDS VILLAINS LETS GIVE THEM TO HER.

Orrian is sort of a villain, or has the potential to be one. People often come to him to help with their aetheric illnesses, and he only agrees to help in order to gain knowledge, with the intent of twisting their conditions (or even prolonging/worsening them before improving) for his own benefit.

He's not amused, pretentious, and can be rude/insulting from the get-go. Great for parties! \o/

But yeah, if your character has some sort of corruption/aether irregularity, and you're ICly looking for a cure but OOCly looking for your character to get into some trouble, Orrian can kill two birds with one stone.

I've slightly considered if I should make a villain at some point because I hear about good characters too much. Someone has to be the outcast wanting some form of power at the expense of people's lives!

Nothing wrong with that. Even some actors enjoy playing villains more than the heroes since the heroes always seem to fall into the same tropes and such. At least, I remember hearing that somewhere... but it makes some degree of sense.

Any more villains or should I start my villain hunt now? xD

*raises hand*

I volunteer as another tribute!

Additionally, characters don't have to be 100% villian. They could just be a character that doesn't agree with how you do things and simply tries to make trouble for you whenever possible. Perhaps they would even question your characters morals as well... maybe even testing how closely you "follow what you preach."

Plenty of opportunities for how to make a villian work with your character. All you need... is the villian (or villians) to make it happen!