Villain anyone?

There are plenty of evil groups. Just gotta know where to look.   xD

A few example's off the top of my head are the Red Legion bandits out in the deep area's of the Sagolii, Nero and his pirate crew, the Garlemald FC. Etc.

EDIT: Also, PM me if you are interested in having a hand in the Red Legion RP thingy I have going on right now. Ive got a few people interested but more people is always better.

It depends, do you want an individual, or a group? If you're looking for an individual, I can help out with this guy, Burning Blood:

380x374http://40.media.tumblr.com/6b05160fea085f79f6bb9fe5f052dcff/tumblr_nj31ck15EK1robwlio1_1280.png[/img]

He's a very polite and mannerly Hellsguard mercenary who enjoys conversation and giving bits of advice he finds helpful -- as is typical of most older gentleman. He's a peach!

So clearly there must be something terribly wrong with him.

Psst, Eleni. You know Franz is sorta a villain right? What kinda stuff are you looking for? We could probably figure something out. (Otherwise, I have this great Franz lookalike who could be NPCed as a villain for stuff!)

Franz is Eleni's friend! :surprise:

Psst, Eleni. You know Franz is sorta a villain right? What kinda stuff are you looking for? We could probably figure something out. (Otherwise, I have this great Franz lookalike who could be NPCed as a villain for stuff!)

That's what you think!

Also totally taking notes of some self-proclaimed villains I can poke laterz. Franz, you made Sounsyy delicious food... I can't hate you... Burning Berrod on the other hand, took an AFK pic of me. Clearly he's on my (s)hitlist already. /nod. ;P Ohhh Nat has Brass Blade now. =O yisssss.

I have an NPC "alternate" for Chachan who is... technically a villain. The overly theatrical and quite bombastic pirate Cap'n Distractin'. He was basically made for a one-shot thing, but I still have his "loadout" saved if he's needed for something else.

That shouldn't disqualify him from the "villain" list! ...what if he...... *thinks* hmm.... :/ 

He could probably do something villain-ish. Or since y'know, mercenary, sign up for some work that isn't quite good. Misunderstandings could arise. Like "how come you're helping out the -real- villains?!"

That's what you think!

Also totally taking notes of some self-proclaimed villains I can poke laterz. Franz, you made Sounsyy delicious food... I can't hate you...

I thought good Eorzean parents teach their children not to trust the meanie Garleans. What if the food had been poisoned? (it wasn't)

Hi C'eleni! Faye and I play a couple of villain-esque characters, though they're currently in a plotline thing that they're getting settled out. I at least would be more than happy to RP Melfice with you sometime! His wiki is in my sig, as is Faye's (Shadiyah) from there :)

Mazhara Tia is an informant and readily kills a target if he has to. Though if you haven't heard of him, that just means you don't know the underworld well enough and you have passed him off for being a Fisher or a dancer or other such things. :P To the general public he seems like a calm, steady fellow.

Just don't be in possession of anything he might need to get.

Like the knowledge of a secret trading route.

Or that you had screwed a druglord over a deal.

Or have dept collectors after you.

Just don't have any questionable problems. Because he won't have trouble threatening you (Or something way more violent happening, in worst case.)

Sure would be awful if he became a friend and then did something nasty. :T

I have a character I have been slowly building who is not so much a villain as he is a very obsessive magitechnician with a very powerful goal, the willingness to break a few eggs to make omelets, a large disregard for collateral damage in the most literal sense, and a strong desire to beat the Garleans at their own games. We've already HAD a Cataclysm, so what's the worst that could happen now?

However, he's not an antisocial sort of bad guy, and he'd probably think Eleni to be rather cute, and his... plans... probably wouldn't even come up in a casual conversation. After all, there are times to be social, and charming, and times to risk the utter sundering of the very structure of Hydaelyn herself, and... well, those sometimes mesh, and sometimes they don't. A man should have SOME variety, after all, to his day,

So many bad guys... How the heck do I decide now? :dazed:

But keep it coming!

All of them. Just use all of them.

Speaking of, Franz, we have unfinished business (as soon as my school work dies down :( :( :( )

Yes, yes we do. Now would have been such an excellent time for erm...science. (but I'm also really happy it's not been forgetten. ...like, -REALLY- happy)