Half Breeds?

I'd be willing to put money down that this is what happened, as far as racial traits. 

So obviously there's a common ancestor. This ancestor propagated and spread across the globe into separate tribes. Much like real humans, these separate tribes all evolved different traits to help them survive in their new environments. But instead of getting Asians and Nords and Blacks and Indians, we got Cats and Giants and Elves and Garden Gnomes. 

In fact, if we really put our heads together, we could probably determine the environments each race came from by analyzing what advantages their racial traits would give them. For example, Miqo'te probably evolved as Savannah hunters, where lalafells likely lived somewhere where food and resources were scarce, making it advantageous to be small. Roegadyns, by contrast, probably come from somewhere where food is plentiful, but predators are common. Thus making it advantageous to be large.

In terms of "Why would I want to play a half breed" it falls to the old, and all too often ignored question of : Is this concept undoable with  "known" material , thus requiring speculation and invention to make it viable, interesting, and fun for yourself and the people around you.

The answer usually no, which makes a lot of "Just because" concepts just a foot note in how it's played or I STAND OUT LOOK AT ME, which is worse.  

I'm not seeing a "need" for half breeds in this setting, right the now but, conversely and tying back with the ERP thread, I guess an answer to the logical conclusion of what happens when people go a fucking needs an answer.

...oh dear, I hope it's not beyond the lore for a Roegadyn Wolf and Roegadyn Hellsguard to do the Happy Floppy Dance together I dun wanna have to Fantasia into an Au Ra like about 45% of the population...

:c

Can someone light the Sounssy Signal?