Ishgard RP

Virella

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seeing much casual RP around Coerthas anymore, is everyone just one break until 3.1 or am I just getting unlucky?  

Gonna try to start making it to the tavern night things, but my job makes it hard. Which is a shame, because I remember tavern rp being really fun back before 3.0.

Because I am getting sick and tired of dealing with this happening over and over again:

[align=center]ALL SPOILERS, INCLUDING CLASS QUESTS ARE ALLOWED![/align]

[align=center]

ALL SPOILERS, INCLUDING CLASS QUESTS ARE ALLOWED![/align]

[align=center]

ALL SPOILERS, INCLUDING CLASS QUESTS ARE ALLOWED![/align]

• 3 weeks later...

From tomorrow the 27th, till about the 31th, my playtimes will be very sporadic due to real life critting me over 9000, so I won't be online all that much! However I will still check the RPC everyday, so if something happens I need to notified of, throw me a pm in the meanwhile and I will try to sort things to the best of my ability :)

And remember kids, I might not be online much in the coming days but.

kJK0PLN.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once more I wish to point out that when one of the LS leaders asks you to drop a conversation or topic in the LS chat, that this will be done as soon the LS lead requests it.

Frankly I hate to hand out warnings, but next time this happens, people may or may not be warned if not removed from the LS in the future.

We are not here to police people's roleplay, and I will not tolerate such 'discussions'. Surely lore can be discussed, character concepts and what not, but calling someone bad or telling people they should or shouldn't be roleplayed with? That is strictly offlimits and I don't wish to ever see it again in this LS. We're a group of various roleplayers. Ones who don't mind playing with the grey areas of lore. Others stricly keep to what we have, and others see the lore as a vague guideline of sorts. Neither one is good or bad, at the end of the day roleplay with the people who you think suits your roleplaying preferences!

Of course mistakes are forgiven, but once more. Don't police people's roleplay.

A request for people

Inactive alts, please remove them from the LS! We're getting rather full.

That said, I will start kicking who appear to be inactive. In the event of accidentally  kicking you out of the LS while you're active, please send me a whisper ingame and we will get it sorted out!

From today till next Tuesday my playtimes will be a bit hit and miss due to having real life happenings!

However there are other people who can invite you, and if in the odd event something terrible happens, I got eyes in the LS in any case ;)

That said, you can always reach me over the RPC if I don't happen to be online and you really want a word with me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would be very interested as well, but I didn't see anyone on around 9:30 PM EST (Maybe I messed up the player search).

Quite possible, seeming I only logged in for a little bit. However there should be others who can invite as well :)

Sadly enough I'm stuck on a normal EU sleeping pattern for a few days longer, but I will be returning to staying up till late o'clock soon enough again, so I will be easier to catch :)!