Ishgard RP

Virella

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick announcement... I'm going to boot inactive (alts) from the LS. If you got an alt you rarely play, feel free to leave it the LS as well until you become active again. As well, I'm only allowing 1 extra active alt in the LS at best to avoid the LS from being flooded by the same folk.

If I kicked you on accident, I will reinvite you of course :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have an alt that would be love to join should you have the space!

Kydenaux Langelier is the character name. I searched for all the officers mentioned but alas, I could not pinpoint any online at the moment. Feel free to look out for me in game, leave me a message here or whatever. I'll try make myself available as my playtime is quite sporadic between my many characters heh.

While spoilers are allowed, we do have a semi gentleman's agreement to be a bit hushed about spoilers for the coming 2 weeks as usual. So please do keep this in mind!

As well, if you want to be 100% on reading no spoilers, regardless of what LS you're in. Turn them off!

I'm in rather desperate need of Ishgardian contacts (especially clergy folk) for my main character (Ysia Lemieux, a "nun" of Halone), and thirsty for Ishgardian RP in general. I've only been playing for a little while (I haven't even reached Ishgard yet in Heavensward content), but I'd love an invite! I tried to hail the officers listed but nobody is online at the moment, so I thought I'd just note my interest here!

I'm in rather desperate need of Ishgardian contacts (especially clergy folk) for my main character (Ysia Lemieux, a "nun" of Halone), and thirsty for Ishgardian RP in general. I've only been playing for a little while (I haven't even reached Ishgard yet in Heavensward content), but I'd love an invite! I tried to hail the officers listed but nobody is online at the moment, so I thought I'd just note my interest here!

I'm very much online currently. Was stuck doing dungeons earlier though :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...