Ishgard RP

Virella

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I would love some more Ishgardian themed rp with my not-quite heretic (even if I'm still desperately working towards finishing the msq so he can actually go to Ishgard icly). I'll try to get ahold of someone, though my internet has been pretty off-on this last week.

Is there a place for my Ishgardian Dark Knight character, Isaulde Rabelais? I'm still doing the MSQ to get to Ishgard, but once I unlock DRK I will finally be able to actually roleplay.

There is! We welcome anyone who's interested in Ishgard themed roleplay :)

I need to bother you all in the LS to try and set up some things for a character story.. I just never know when anyone is on and forget to check throughout the day to try and catch various groups being on. >w< bah!

Hello, Ishgard RP.

I hear nothing but good things about you, and will be moving my Ishgardian minor noble/Knight character to Balmung tomorrow from Gilgamesh. That said, I do have a few questions.

I'm gonna ask them here because I've got no idea where else to.

• Are there any FCs directed towards Ishgardian RPers? If so, I'd love recommendations. Yes - advertise to me.
  • Where's the Ishgardian hub? Dragonhead? If there is one, of course.
  • D-does a-anyone want to set up RP with me?

Thanks in advance, and I am reachable all the time here via PM. P-please RP with me!

-Anthony

As for FCs, I can give you names, however I'd like to keep them out of the thread as I do not wish to see favouring one over the other ect :) But you can spot one or two in the linkshell directory!

The city and the Observatorium you can find people at times.

And I'm sure plenty of people are up for rp! However sadly enough I'm a bit occupied with other stuff currently, else I would be up for it :)!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a relatively new character, formerly a lowborn of Ishgard but he fled and eloped with a lady knight, the love of his life. I would love some rp for my old man giraffe. I shall seek y'all out tonight. I hope there are some people on late PST.

Online and interested in joining on two toons!

Just toss me a whisper ingame! I cannot promise I will be online super late due to being Europe scum, but there are others who can invite as well :)!

[align=center]Ishgard Tavern Night[/align]

[align=center]oBRYQvZ.png

[/align]

[align=center]Due to people wanting an excuse to get to known your fellow Ishgardian themed roleplayers IC with ease, I present to you tomorrow, a tavern night![/align]

[align=center]Of course it isn't just for people of the Linkshell, everyone is welcome. Travellers, mercs, knights, dragoons, astrologians, civilians ect whoever has an excuse to show up, please do![/align]

[align=center]That said, I'm trying to keep it as reasonable times for EU and US playerbase both.

[/align]

[align=center]Where?[/align]

[align=center]The Observatorium in Coerthas. Why there? Easier access for low level characters who haven't unlocked Ishgard yet. This may however change in the future.[/align]

[align=center]354x288http://i.imgur.com/fHoqr5l.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center]When?[/align]

[align=center]Tricky part here. I'd simply will make sure to park Virella by 23:00 GMT+1 (what should be 17:00 over in the US if my memory serves me well) over there so the European lot of the Linkshell has still a reasonable time to start roleplaying.[/align]

[align=center] That said, I simply plan to stay online for a few hours after, and hopefully by then the US lot will have crawled in as well :)[/align]

[align=center]Will it be a weekly event?[/align]

[align=center]Depends on how interested people will be to have it continue. Else for now I plan it to run it every few weeks, but it may turn out to be on a more regular date, or other day in the evening depending on what people want.[/align]

[align=center]My apologies for the super short notice, but seeming it is just a casual evening, I figured it wouldn't hurt too much.[/align]

[align=center]Any ideas, thoughts, critique?[/align]

[align=center]Either leave them in the thread, or simply throw me a whisper ingame.[/align]

[align=center]Hope to see you all tomorrow!

[/align]

Oh man. My main character, K'heyo, doesn't have much to do with Ishgard in specific, but my Xaela alt does! Her name is Ghoa Malaguld and she's a Dravanian sympathizer. I haven't quite unlocked Heavensward content on her just yet (she's a level 43 DRG at the moment), but I plan to have her lurking around Ishgard and the surrounding areas often for IC happenings. I'd love to join this linkshell on her if possible.

Hello! My friends insisted I must look into this thread and get my lowborn elezen Ishgardian priest, Deyaenoux Bouchard, into all of this because I've been playing zealout clerics for years (it's basically my aesthetic!) and I've fallen in love with Ishgardian lore. Deyaenoux is an AU version of my World of Warcraft blood elf priest, Deyaenus, so it's basically the same devotion and zealotry, but in the Final Fantasy 'verse. I love the theocracy behind their culture and strict social norms; it's very familiar territory for me RP-wise!

I really want to get in contact with other RPers and I've gotten a lot of help from more lore-wise friends, aside from my own research and homework, to establish a decent base of knowledge to get started!

So yeah! Hello and looking to make some new friend here! Oh and my tumblr is isei-silva.tumblr.com!

Hello! My friends insisted I must look into this thread and get my lowborn elezen Ishgardian priest, Deyaenoux Bouchard, into all of this because I've been playing zealout clerics for years (it's basically my aesthetic!) and I've fallen in love with Ishgardian lore. Deyaenoux is an AU version of my World of Warcraft blood elf priest, Deyaenus, so it's basically the same devotion and zealotry, but in the Final Fantasy 'verse. I love the theocracy behind their culture and strict social norms; it's very familiar territory for me RP-wise!

I really want to get in contact with other RPers and I've gotten a lot of help from more lore-wise friends, aside from my own research and homework, to establish a decent base of knowledge to get started!

So yeah! Hello and looking to make some new friend here! Oh and my tumblr is isei-silva.tumblr.com!

By all means feel free to give me a shout ingame, and I can invite you to the linkshell (I may just dash out in a moment to be a responsible adult and get myself some food for the weekend though, so I might be afk for a bit)

Mostly of the time a simple ask in the LS will get you people to offer themselves up for roleplay. That said, that makes two of us, I absolutely adore everything surrounding Ishgard, but I believe we all do in this LS :D!

That said we will be running the tavern night next Friday again! So you could always show up there as well, besides just poking your head into the Linkshell.

I will be making another post later about the tavern night :)