Ishgard RP

Virella

I was just wondering if something like this existed today. I feel like since I've come back to the game, Ishgard roleplay has become a more common thing. I figured I could be a big grump and say "I REMEMBER WHEN THERE WERE LIKE 5 OF US" or I could embrace it and try to get some good RP out of it. Obviously the second option is so much better. Clearly, there are some RPers out there who think Ishgard is as cool as I do, which is so awesome.

I'll be contacting one of you for a linkpearl next time I'm online, if it's convenient. Can't wait to network with fellow Ishgardians. I'm the only one in my RP circle right now.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be contacting one of you for a linkpearl next time I'm online, if it's convenient. Can't wait to network with fellow Ishgardians. I'm the only one in my RP circle right now.

Plenty of us about and around! Just a bit more hidden then most. But it is easy enough to find RP trough the LS, ask for it and you 95% of the time get a reply of someone wanting to roleplay up in Coerthas and co!

Toss me, or someone else, a poke later on and we can invite you :)

Sadly enough I will be gone from the 3th till the 15th to deal with family visits, so I fear I won't be online around that time.

However if you have any complaints, concerns and what not while I am out, feel free to whisper Domri Blackblade instead of myself!

On that note, once I am back I'm going to do some activity checks and will root out people who are inactive in the coming weeks into HW. I expect a great influx of people interested in Ishgard roleplay and I'd rather not have LS spots hogged up by people residing in AFK land. But more on that to come after I'm back from my holidays.

TONIGHT. Hell or high water, I will contact one of you guys to get an invite!!! (I know, broken record much? :P) I was actually curious, How many people/character’s have involvement with minor or major houses and may be prepping for RP in that kind of area? I am reaching a culmination point for a lot of Flynt’s story when Heavensward drops and we can get into Ishgard, and a good bit of it revolving around his place within this minor house and wanted to see if there would be interest at that level/that kind of RP. I’ve got a few plot ideas for when it comes out, and was going to post in the Making Connections thread about it as well, but figured this was the best place to get a rough idea and feel before doing so!

TONIGHT. Hell or high water, I will contact one of you guys to get an invite!!! (I know, broken record much? :P) I was actually curious, How many people/character’s have involvement with minor or major houses and may be prepping for RP in that kind of area? I am reaching a culmination point for a lot of Flynt’s story when Heavensward drops and we can get into Ishgard, and a good bit of it revolving around his place within this minor house and wanted to see if there would be interest at that level/that kind of RP. I’ve got a few plot ideas for when it comes out, and was going to post in the Making Connections thread about it as well, but figured this was the best place to get a rough idea and feel before doing so!

I believe we have some people who are up in that political driven roleplay yup! Personally I stay away from it due to Vi being a commoner in the end. But we have some nobles and political players :)!

I can't speak for everyone. Uther is a self-exile from Ishgard, but he still has a generally positive standing with some of the Fortemps High House which his family was a part of. He visits Dragonhead semi-frequently to help when he can, but hasn't been to Ishgard proper in seven years.

I'm on the lower end of the politcal-involvement spectrum. There are Ishgard roleplayers who are much more involved and educated on the subject than I am. Get in the LS. You'll learn all sorts of things.

• 2 weeks later...

Hm... considering that Roen is in Coerthas currently as a sellsword helping with the defense of Ishgard...

...maybe I will poke one of you for an invite. >_> It can at least help me see who is around the area for RP things?

I'll try to  get in touch with you guys this evening!

I will try to be online later on! Sadly enough my trip had to get cancelled, but on the upside, I am still about and around for the time being.

Hm... considering that Roen is in Coerthas currently as a sellsword helping with the defense of Ishgard...

...maybe I will poke one of you for an invite. >_> It can at least help me see who is around the area for RP things?

I'd totally forgot to reply to your PM due to irl chaos, gods, I am so sorry! But feel free to toss me a poke ingame if you wish to talk, or/and want an invite. I will be around later on!

[align=center]Going to point it out here already for when Early Access hits;[/align]

[align=center]NO SPOILERS IN CHAT THE FIRST WEEK OR TWO![/align]

[align=center]Thank you!

And secondly, PM Domri Blackblade instead of myself due to myself having to level my EU raiding char quickly first. But I will be checking upon Virella, and I will be back as soon as I hit 60 on the EU![/align]

I would absolutely love to get involved with this, so I'll have to shoot one of you a message once I'm out of work!  Outside of my wanting to expand my RP-horizons, Reima has her reasons for running off to Ishgard and likely poking into things she shouldn't, so I can send one of the LS leadership a PM if you need more character-related specifics.  <3

I would absolutely love to get involved with this, so I'll have to shoot one of you a message once I'm out of work!  Outside of my wanting to expand my RP-horizons, Reima has her reasons for running off to Ishgard and likely poking into things she shouldn't, so I can send one of the LS leadership a PM if you need more character-related specifics.  <3

I as well would like to join! Draco is already technically a Knight, although he will have to re-validate his title on Ishgard for reasons, and as Reima's loyal protector and teacher, I SHALL FOLLOW!

Both of you feel free to give me a poke on Virella Douront! (I transferred my main to Balmung after all, so I will be here available mostly of the time :))

That said guys, kudos for keeping the chat spoiler free!

• 4 weeks later...

This Friday, July the 24th, we are officially allowing the channel to discuss Heavenswards content!

If you have not finished the MQS by then, I have warned you.

Please look forward to it!

Awesome! And nice heads up :P It's a really good idea to announce this on here to get everyone on the same page. I for one am excited for the scheming planning that will come from said discussions!

Going to toss up some clarification after last eve's chat.

[align=center]All spoilers are open for discussion, including job quests![/align]

Why? Because it will become an absolute mess if people need to start monitoring this. I'm of the opinion you either open the floodgates completely, or keep them shut entirely! If you do not want to know of spoilers, and you are already in the LS chat, you can always turn off the chat at the cogwheel in your chat, and enable it again once you've done the quests for the jobs you care about! :)