Ishgard RP

Virella

I sat over there on the floor and stared at my wolf pup for almost 2 hours. What's sad is I wasn't afk for any of that.  

I need to get better at socializing at these things...

Next time I will make a pointed effort to find you and throw Domri at then!

Yay! And I'll do my best to not scare you off D:  

The Flames soldier who was at that party got mad at me and walked away because Marisa didn't know what an orphanage is :(

Sorry! I noticed you there and tried to chat but I didn't want to cramp you up by keeping you for long. I'm with you, bad at this kind of things c:

*Thorim voice* "I remember you... by the window!"

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat over there on the floor and stared at my wolf pup for almost 2 hours. What's sad is I wasn't afk for any of that.  

I need to get better at socializing at these things...

Next time I will make a pointed effort to find you and throw Domri at then!

Yay! And I'll do my best to not scare you off D:  

The Flames soldier who was at that party got mad at me and walked away because Marisa didn't know what an orphanage is :(

Sorry! I noticed you there and tried to chat but I didn't want to cramp you up by keeping you for long. I'm with you, bad at this kind of things c:

*Thorim voice* "I remember you... by the window!"

Yeah Sorry about that  Cyneler had  Little patience.

I keep meaning to get in contact with someone about joining in on this linkshell, it seems like you guys have a really solid group! I will try to make it my mission to stop being lazy and contact you guys about an invite. :P

Yes, yes you should! We got plenty of people who can invite, and the more the merrier.

That said, it appears the Observatorium's tavern is slowly becoming a regular spot for Ishgardians and co to hang out at after a day of dragonslaying is done.

loBLklY.png

oc0XNt0.png

yeBXf4z.png

I keep meaning to get in contact with someone about joining in on this linkshell, it seems like you guys have a really solid group! I will try to make it my mission to stop being lazy and contact you guys about an invite. :P

Yes, yes you should! We got plenty of people who can invite, and the more the merrier.

That said, it appears the Observatorium's tavern is slowly becoming a regular spot for Ishgardians and co to hang out at after a day of dragonslaying is done.

loBLklY.png

oc0XNt0.png

yeBXf4z.png

This is actually really funny! I was RPing at the observatorium the other day and saw a few people RPing there and commented to my friend how awesome it was to see people doing some Coerthas based RP! I probably should have put two and two together :P

[8:25][1] I'm kinda wondering if Rhalgr and Halone's relationship is like strong independant warrior queen and her tourettes-ridden father with a drinking problem.

Quality discussions within the Ishgard LS, see what you are missing out onto!? I admit that made me giggle way too much.

That said, we could still use more people to join our merry band of Ishgardians, heretics and other scum!

Oh god, I have kiiind of been sitting on a super devout knightly badass of a woman, but she's kind of a lowbie at the moment.  u___u Maybe when I can get her in believable gear, I'll brave a trek out that way for some RP! *U*  ... just have to confine the poor woman to the safety of sanctuaries... lol;

Oh god, I have kiiind of been sitting on a super devout knightly badass of a woman, but she's kind of a lowbie at the moment.  u___u Maybe when I can get her in believable gear, I'll brave a trek out that way for some RP! *U*  ... just have to confine the poor woman to the safety of sanctuaries... lol;

Look forward to seeing you!

Yvelont will be returning to his homeland come 3.0, perhaps sooner, so feel free to send an invite my way. I'll have to check and see if I have any open LS slots when I sign in. One of the less-used ones may have to go in the name of acquiring moar Ishgardian contacts, alas.

Feel free to invite Levinth Dunant to the linkshell, He's a born and raised Ishgardian, and his family are one of the minor nobility (Knights/dragoons, but not part of the major houses)

Yvelont will be returning to his homeland come 3.0, perhaps sooner, so feel free to send an invite my way. I'll have to check and see if I have any open LS slots when I sign in. One of the less-used ones may have to go in the name of acquiring moar Ishgardian contacts, alas.

Yve, I got you on my friendlist on Virella, so I will surely give you a poke later on!

As for you, So'larin, please keep an eye out for me as well, seeming I have the attention span of a two year old at times and completely forget about inviting people! But I shall try to do my best to try to catch you online. If I'm not there, Domri, V'aleera or Ameline are often online as well!

hmm any more events coming ahead?

As some people may have noticed already, Alueaux Dunant has been so kind to run some mini events within Coerthas, what he plans to continue for a while I believe :)!

Doh, do you know if there's any info on these? I must've missed them somewhere but would definitely like to attend!

As some people may have noticed already, Alueaux Dunant has been so kind to run some mini events within Coerthas, what he plans to continue for a while I believe :)!

Doh, do you know if there's any info on these? I must've missed them somewhere but would definitely like to attend!

He simply asks whoever is online in the LS, that said, if you grab him online, and give him a whisper, I'm about 100% sure he is happy enough to include you asap!

He simply asks whoever is online in the LS, that said, if you grab him online, and give him a whisper, I'm about 100% sure he is happy enough to include you asap!

Very cool. Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out when I'm on Martiallais.