Free Hugs

Could use a few hugs myself. Small by comparison, but some recent drama that's pushed me back onto medication for diagnosed depression (dysthymia). It's not too big a deal, but appreciated all the same.

*applies the hugs medium style* I think its safe to say plenty have been there hun if you need to talk just let me know. :)

tumblr_nox50xwORk1toklayo1_500.gif

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could use a few hugs myself. Small by comparison, but some recent drama that's pushed me back onto medication for diagnosed depression (dysthymia). It's not too big a deal, but appreciated all the same.

I don't have any pretty gifs for you, but I do have hugs!

*Hugs*

I don't have any pretty gifs for you, but I do have hugs!

Edit: tumblr_mum0icnjRA1sibpv8o1_500.gif

*Hugs*

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/anime-hug-gif

*nods and walks away*

Many hugging, hang in there.

e815db73113f5b02af3fb5cc9d83ba2e74da6785_hq.gif

I deal heavily in, well, heavy shit. Depression is one of those things I can handle.

Look, this goes for you as much as it goes for everyone else: I have a better idea of what it's like than most, so if you need to talk, I'm here. Hugs only go so far.

Not that they aren't fun to give and receive, mind you...

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

With 2016 seeing many of our heroes leaving us I'd like to just say we should all go and hug the heroes that are much closer to us in our every day lives.

tumblr_lqo0hsT59X1qzb9vso1_500.gif