Free Hugs

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High School has been very stressful recently, I could really use a hug.

Not a group hug please, i'm claustrophobic.

*waits his turn to give a hug*

High School was probably one of the most stressful experiences of my life, and I'm a cancer survivor.  I hope things ease up for you soon!

After the events of yesterday, I could really use a hug.

*hugs*

As far as I know, I don't know anyone personally affected, but it still breaks my heart that it happened.  I'm still half hoping that I'm going to wake up and find out it was all just a bad dream.

I could use a hug, yeah. Got hosed by my insurance company and someone I put trust into today all within an hour.

*hugs*

I could use a hug, yeah. Got hosed by my insurance company and someone I put trust into today all within an hour.

aaepx.gif

Thanks for hugs guys.

My gifs aren't working but I'm sending hugs.

and in return.

I need hugs, a lot of hugs. Its been a terrible week thus far and its only Tuesday!

*biiiiig hugs* It feels like a rough week for a lot of people right now. I hope it gets better for you soon!

tumblr_mdt71yR2CG1r8hnsfo1_500.gif

*hugs*

aaepx.gif

Thanks for hugs guys.

and in return.

I need hugs, a lot of hugs. Its been a terrible week thus far and its only Tuesday!

*biiiiig hugs* It feels like a rough week for a lot of people right now. I hope it gets better for you soon!

tumblr_mdt71yR2CG1r8hnsfo1_500.gif

*hugs Kasumi then everyone else* Things will get better for you, Kasumi, I'm sure of it! Just gotta keep on going.

and in return.

Here is a hug and a shoulder pat, and quiet encouragement.

You can make it.