Free Hugs

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems I have quite the active hate following, so to all my haters.. here is a hug I hope you find some peace.

latest?cb=20130731131525

Nebbs, you have a hate following? :|

One smile and love is greater than all the hate that can be thrown at you! 

And you've got a huge love following, so hate is negligible compared to the love! 

Quickly, everyone! 

*GROUP LOVE HUGS FOR NEBBS*

:3

13th day in a row working.

on something that's already released.

I need several hugs.

Ah yes, the development view of complete is not the same as something that works.

internet-hug.jpg

Hugs for all the people who have RPed with me as of late. I really really enjoyed the RP I engaged in the past few days and it was really awesome. Thank you so much, guys! :3

*kudos hugs*

Also, SMILE hugs for everyone! Come get them while they're SMILEy! :D

Bringing this back from the second page because... well, I really could use a hug right about now.

Sunday my computer died suddenly to a bad hard drive, which showed me just how used I had gotten to having something on as white noise when going to bed. So, the past couple nights have not been wholly restful since I don't have a radio or anything on hand...

And today, my drive to work was interrupted when I got rear-ended. Everyone's fine (thankfully), the damage seems minor (?) on my car, everyone apparently had insurance, and I'm not at fault (which hopefully means the repair deductible will be waived)... but it's still my first accident and I'm... well, I'm rattled a little.

It's only Tuesday and I have a dead PC and the aftermath of a car accident to deal with. It's... not been a good week so far.