Free Hugs

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My female lovebird, Lulu, passed away today. I don't even know what happened, she was perfectly fine...

:cry:

And I wasn't even there when she breathed her last, and I didn't get to see her before it happened... 

Hug, please?

My female lovebird, Lulu, passed away today. I don't even know what happened, she was perfectly fine...

And I wasn't even there when she breathed her last, and I didn't get to see her before it happened... 

Hug, please?

Hugs!

MSQ has me in tears. as a 1.0 player I feel so devastated. I'm so.. Just.. all of my favorites...

Hug, please?

There there. I'm sure when she breathed her last, the last thought she had was of how your love and care towards her made her life worth living.

89397dcc04735e1ba062e8796a2e100f.jpg

I need hugs. 

10th time the T2 caster boots dropped and someone else gets them despite my pleas. 

I'm currently sitting on 27 runs of T2...

I wake up and all this drama and hurt...

Smackdown Hug!

600x338https://doramapolis.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/bang-your-head.gif[/img]

Oh dear, a double! You know what this means...

67599afff5eb08361298fb3901718239.jpg

GROUP HUG!

oprahyouandyouandyoulego.gif

YOU GET A HUG! YOU GET A HUG! HUUGGGGSSS!!!

:sleepy:

Hugs for everyone, because I'm sleepy, and I don't have anything better to do, so I'll give out sleepy hugs, because hugs are very good...

Just wake me up if I fall asleep on you...

Sleepy hugs...

Nu-uh no one wakes up sleepy hugs, that's bad karma..