Free Hugs

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you..... i think i need a lot of hugs because every day i feel like i push more and more people away... :cry:

*hugs everyone and heads home to think*

Un-optional hugs

tumblr_mdi9njAXuJ1qdggsi.gif

Hugs for everyone who needs one! I have no fancy gifs because I'm on my phone, but I hope it finds you all better.

I could use a hug. Something happened a couple weeks ago that really messed me up. I didn't realize until today how much it truly affected me. Somethings are just harder to get over, I guess.

Hugs for everyone who needs one! I have no fancy gifs because I'm on my phone, but I hope it finds you all better.

I could use a hug. Something happened a couple weeks ago that really messed me up. I didn't realize until today how much it truly affected me. Somethings are just harder to get over, I guess.

All the hugs for you, love. You wanna come hang out in my blanket nest?

Things we brush over at first often take time to surface, and I am not sure myself if we ever get over thing we just come to accept and move forwards. I know I carry things with me.

At least with a hug, it does not judge it just conveys love.

tumblr_ncqwrnVGDR1tgj9dto1_500.gif

All the hugs for you, love. You wanna come hang out in my blanket nest?

I'd love to. I'll bring the hot cocoa. Nest + Cocoa = comfort.

Things we brush over at first often take time to surface, and I am not sure myself if we ever get over thing we just come to accept and move forwards. I know I carry things with me.

At least with a hug, it does not judge it just conveys love.

tumblr_ncqwrnVGDR1tgj9dto1_500.gif

Bold added for emphasis, because truth. Thank you.

Normally, I would do this but I'll bite. We've had a lot going on lately, a lot going through my mind... I'll be the first to admit it's starting to wear me down. 

Free hugs to all who need it. Now, who would also like to join in with coloring in my sheet fort...? I have chocolate cake too. Yes, I went out and bought a chocolate cake because I felt bad... >.> I don't even like chocolate cake but it helped a little. I'll share!

I'd love a hug; I messed up a bunch on an odd job IRL for a friend. My habit for losing things has really hit me over the head this time, and I'm worried I'll be seen by them as unreliable for months to come.

Friends are friends, just do what you can!

Disney-Hugs.gif

Normally, I would do this but I'll bite. We've had a lot going on lately, a lot going through my mind... I'll be the first to admit it's starting to wear me down. 

Free hugs to all who need it. Now, who would also like to join in with coloring in my sheet fort...? I have chocolate cake too. Yes, I went out and bought a chocolate cake because I felt bad... >.> I don't even like chocolate cake but it helped a little. I'll share!

I'll take cake with hugs every day!

Well you got this for, go do something just for you because you deserve it.. and you did :)

Remember your friends love you.

ibabxUSQZ2jqHv.gif

The recent patch has made me seriously need a hug right now and my friend has seemingly disappeared for the night when I really wanted to speak to her, haha ;

*feels stupid and silly*

They are not gone for good and when you see them soon..

korrasami_hug_by_zhemka-d7vxgwz.gif

I'm in the same boat as K. The patch has really just beaten me down, and compounding the issue is an IRL problem.

Yesterday, due to problems involving the Administration too many to count, the Touhou Hale 2 Server was shut down permanently for Team Fortress 2. I was an active participant in the community and it usually was considered the best part of many people's days, mine included.

It also held the distinction of being the only real Touhou community-made server I was involved with on TF2. I feel rather displaced, now.

Having 2.5 just punch me in the gut by killing off so many people I liked, including a character as iconic as Nanamo, was like rubbing salt in my wounds. It's bad enough that I am hesitant to even play as my alt, Koporo, who was RP'd as a Sultansworn.

I...I could use a hug.